Cam Sensor Help

mscalc

Hello,
I changed my Cam sensor today and put a caspers cam sensor cap on the car. Have not yet driven it but it started right up and seems to run fine at idle. When the engine is running, the LED on the capsers cap stays blinking. According to the installation direction it should only blink during cranking, not when the engine is running. Anyone know if this is an issue?

I am not sure but it might be off a little? The light should be on solid when run ning, Correct? Anyone else?

It is supposed to be on solid when the car is running per the instructions. I can try resetting the sensor again, I just dont want to do that if it is not necessary? Any help would be appreciated?

Same thing hapened to mine when i installed it then it died about a month later so i just reinstalled the factory cap and everything is fine

The LED is supposed to blink whenever the "window" is open, so it can blink as the car is running, or appear to stay on, depending on engine RPM. It's normal to see the LED when the engine is running.

Thanks John, The instructions made it sound like it would be on constant when running. Makes sense that the LED would turn on and off with the window.
Thanks for your help