Cam Feedback

C-RAID

Good evening everyone.

Tore the motor down this weekend for the first time since I owned the buick, and have found some interesting things to say the least. The cam that that came out was a PE GN107T. I know the cam is from Poston's, which I have noticed there is alot of Poston Enterprises products on this car. I could not find any information on the cam, so I was hoping to get feedback and reviews on it. I am researching what direction I should move forward with the build. So I will be on here often looking for feedback and experiences. What is your feedback on the cam? Are there other cams available now as I assume this is an older cam? What is the feedback on Poston products?

Thank you in advance.

Anyone have any experiences with this cam? I appreciate any feedback that might be available on it.

Taken from their web site:

Welcome to Poston Enterprises !

GN 107T Ideal cam for stock engine. Compatible with stock computer. More horsepower and torque than the stock cam with no disadvantages. Stock cam dies at 4000 RPM. This cam pulls super strong to 5600.

Product Code: GN107T

More:

(Your shopping cart is empty)

GN 107T

Behaves like a stock cam until you put your foot into it. Excellent street/strip performance choice. Works with stock-torque converter or use our GN 2800 converter for a super high-boost launch. Compatible with stock or upgraded turbo. Our PE4667129 Hi-Rev lifters are recommended. Should use our P4993468 valve springs. Easy 12 second cam with minor performance upgrades. Keeps exhaust velocities high to enhance turbocharger spool-up.

Product Code: GN107T

-------------------------------------------------------

This is a very small cam but could work depending on your goals.
However I would not re use a type cam.

It must be a really good cam, it can go 12s with performance mods.:rolleyes: