Cal will be here this Saturday tuning.

XXQUICK6XX

Cal will be flying in this Saturday to tune my cars on the Dyno at Sound Performance in the afternoon. here is a chance for some of you to get one of the best tuners out there. Dyno time is $100 per hour that is paid to Sound Performance and what ever fee's you work out with Cal for his time. You can post up or pm me.

Thanks
Steve

Any problem with someone showing up just to watch the show? What time you plan on being there? - Jason

Nice...Id swing through and watch since I missed your car at Dyno day but 2 hours ZzzzZZzzzzz Maybe if SP has my Coils there ill come sneak a peek just so im not leaving empty handed :D

it was a good time. Sound performance was very hospitable and Reed was a class act. Cal and Holly were as usual a pleasure to be with. I brought a very mild GN and Cal coaxed it into 494 hp on pump gas and alky. After his tuning, the car had the street manners of a Caddilac. Thumbs up to all involved in this and thanks to Steve for setting it up. Ill let the others chime in with their results.

it was a good time. Sound performance was very hospitable and Reed was a class act. Cal and Holly were as usual a pleasure to be with. I brought a very mild GN and Cal coaxed it into 494 hp on pump gas and alky. After his tuning, the car had the street manners of a Caddilac. Thumbs up to all involved in this and thanks to Steve for setting it up. Ill let the others chime in with their results.

Who's car?

Define mild please

I used to give Cal a rough time on the board. I have always loved his cars but was a aftermarket ECU hater. Not anymore!
I must say, Cal is the man! I had a car with a ton of issues and Cal was all over it like it was his. Car had to be trailered there it was so bad. It was sooo many things I did not know about the car and failed Cal's Q&A about the cars build with flying colors...:oops: However it was on the rollers and Cal plugged in, the sun came out!! He got the car to idle great(wouldn't before) went through driveability, and saved it from severe damage due to boost control issues that I wasn't aware of. After he handled that, it was on to making power. I drove it Reid and crew ran the dyno control and Cal was next to the car standing at the laptop. We could only make it up to 15 psi before fuel issues, or the lack there of should I say, called it a day. Well after two hits of 15 psi I took it out for a spin. Drove great and loaded it back up. Before I left Cal came out and made sure the cold start was fine. Never once did he hide the laptop, not answer any questions, or break any cars! I paid with a smile and am glad we got a chance for him to help us all. BIG THANKS to Sound Performance, Steve Pitts, and the Hartlines!!:)
Any questions...?? I didn't take pics or vids but it was some awesome cars there!

jasjamz said:
I used to give Cal a rough time on the board. I have always loved his cars but was a aftermarket ECU hater. Not anymore!
I must say, Cal is the man! I had a car with a ton of issues and Cal was all over it like it was his. Car had to be trailered there it was so bad. It was sooo many things I did not know about the car and failed Cal's Q&A about the cars build with flying colors...:oops: However it was on the rollers and Cal plugged in, the sun came out!! He got the car to idle great(wouldn't before) went through driveability, and saved it from severe damage due to boost control issues that I wasn't aware of. After he handled that, it was on to making power. I drove it Reid and crew ran the dyno control and Cal was next to the car standing at the laptop. We could only make it up to 15 psi before fuel issues, or the lack there of should I say, called it a day. Well after two hits of 15 psi I took it out for a spin. Drove great and loaded it back up. Before I left Cal came out and made sure the cold start was fine. Never once did he hide the laptop, not answer any questions, or break any cars! I paid with a smile and am glad we got a chance for him to help us all. BIG THANKS to Sound Performance, Steve Pitts, and the Hartlines!!:)
Any questions...?? I didn't take pics or vids but it was some awesome cars there!

So are u staying at 15psi???

Well its Safe to drive that way but Cal said when I fix the voltage issue it will be rich. But ??4rwhp at 15psi with an iron head 109 aint too shabby is it?

Damn !! Not at all.. Hope to catch u in the streets to put those 400+ hp gn to the test :)...u runing e85?