C4 Vette education??

the guy I'm thinkin of.. had a beard.. and was wearin a red shirt right?

we need to meet this guy again... LOL!

I thought Id revive this old topic...

Its been a while, but I still go to the car show, probably once a month. I saw your car up there a few weeks or so ago. Didnt see you though.

>RED<

Ahhh, corvette forums. The land of sigs with 800x600 American Flags, fat old women in bikinis on 'vettes, and every possible thing that could be considered a mod.

Maybe I'll start listing all my paint scratches in my sig, since they're "weight reduction" :rolleyes:

Nothing like scrolling through three pages for a total of two sentences of pertinent info!

I hope you have educated yourself more about GNs...because there's no 80's Vette out there STOCK or NEAR stock that can hang with our cars...they didn't call the 86 and 87 Grand Nationals "Fastest U.S. Production Car" for nothing...in fact it was the fastest factory made car all through-out the 1980's up until the ZR1 in 90 and 91 was introduced...even then the GNX and TTA could hang with those...

Originally posted by LordofChaos187
i could prolly get u a temporary base pass.

they dont care what vehicle you put up on the lift. its 5 bucks an hour though.

I know them so well.. I get in for free, they put on tires for free, balance for free... brakes for free.. I only have to pay for the lift cuz they only have 4 (ties em up)

5 DOLLARS AN HOUR??????? Ours is $2.50 what's up with that??

You didn't see my car up there. Probably, Dan (Tyler Durden), or Don (turbox2). Mine isn't back together since some A-Hole crossed into my lane at the dragstrip. Should be soon though, and better than ever :D

Originally posted by Vendor Defendor
I thought it was 'Fastest Production Sedan"

Is the corvette considered a sedan??

no...it was the fastest car period made in the U.S. during the 1980's era...just like the Viper has been for the 90's...I have a couple articles from Motor Trend and Car and Driver if you want them...

If you watch that American Muscle car show on the GN/GNX it says that it was the fastest American Sedan ever produced. Want me to send you that? I have it on my computer :D :cool: