Bye Bye Buick

rene

I sold my Buick today I would like to thank everyone that helped me. The rest of you GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Sounds like a sad day. I was going to have to sell mine but I decided to sell it while I am stationed over seas. Hope you can get another one someday.

she is sleeping right now in the garage after an exhausting 110 mile drive to her new home this is my last buick my ninth one so it will be called my [last one] singed THE ROOKIE.....ALSO TAKE IT EASY RENE! THANKS FOR THE LUNCH.

I sold my Buick today I would like to thank everyone that helped me. The rest of you GROW UP!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

You know, I have to agree with you Rene, I saw your add, and saw the pictures of your car. I have owned two GN's, currently one, and have looked at countless ones.

In that time I have found out a few things.

1) Mileage almost means nothing, unless a real low mile car is as clean as it should be. I do not know how many 12-30k mile cars that the owner had bragged about as being "mint" were anything but.

2) I could pretty much tell from your pictures that your car was very nice, and even though it was not my car, I was not happy with some people saying they had bought lower mile cars for less than 8k I think.

Really?, well even if it is true, keep it to yourself. I was ready to put in the thread that I had no cash, and really no room, but if you were going to let it go for 8k, I would get it out of my 401k.

That was a great looking car, good luck to the new owner.

Car was nice except for the ghetto radio stuff and the very different non-factory side door moldings/strips. Rookie- find yourself some originals it'll do a world of difference on the car.

monte231 i agree that it's a nice car but to refer to the radio that was in the car as ghetto is a little distasteful,you must remember if you are old enough too that was how radios were made back in the day,and that this really means that the owner purchased this a long time ago and never upgraded again which is a good thing depending on how you look at it,for me it's good.I will put a very,very nice radio and the like in the car!the owner just never put a newer radio into the car! ;)

Wasnt refering to the radio unit itself (if though it is fugly even for one that is from back in the day). I didnt like the control unit thingy? Mounted on top of the console door. Might as well have drilled holes in the doors for tweeters and things like that too. I'm sure you'll get it looking good/right rook. They're all easy fix. Good luck with it.