BWR's Turbo Factory Stock Build!

gbodygmachine

This is a quicky in and out build. The car has been put together for the Turbo Factory Stock class.

Build List:
67mm Billet Turbo
-Water Cooled
Gigantic FMIC
Custom Cold Side Tubing
One off Down Pipe
Custom Tune

Car all ready has Engine work done, caged, and some suspension bolt ons.

Picture018.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture023.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture017.jpg

Quick update. The car is assembled. I had to make an intake tube for it today. The water lined for the turbo are in and all the intercooler tubes finally fit right.

Jeff @ BWR

Picture041.jpg

Picture042.jpg

Picture043-1.jpg

Class is dead... It was built specifically for that class originally. After the I/C and new Turbo it is no longer legal anyway... It was for the Indy event...

It was "similar" to the TSA class but no quite so strict on the "S" part:biggrin:

thats what i thought too ..dead class and turbo definitely not legal for what i recall, thought maybe it was coming back going by opening poster as he used the word "has" (as in currently)
"The car has been put together for the Turbo Factory Stock class."
and should have used the word "had" (as in past tense)
must be a southern thing

thats what i thought too ..dead class and turbo definitely not legal for what i recall, thought maybe it was coming back going by opening poster as he used the word "has" (as in currently)
"The car has been put together for the Turbo Fact the whoory Stock class."
and should have used the word "had" (as in past tense)
must be a southern thing

Jeff is from Michigan, transplant to the South.... probably just a mis typed word...

Back on topic:cool:

Looks great, that MAF pipe is beautiful! Does the shop sell them?

Looks like we could do them for about $150.00. They'd be made out of 4 inch aluminum. We can do a short or long version. I think we can get enough material out of 2 bends to do either for the same price.

Here's another shot of an intake tube we did before the welds were ground down and it was painted.

SDC12335.jpg

BOJANGLES chicken is the $hit

I see a BoJangles cup!!! Man they had some awesome chicken! All we have down here is Popeyes and Churches. My Dad fixed a car for a guy that was a manager at a Bojangles in Charlotte. Can you say FREE chicken forever!:eek:

I see a BoJangles cup!!! Man they had some awesome chicken! All we have down here is Popeyes and Churches. My Dad fixed a car for a guy that was a manager at a Bojangles in Charlotte. Can you say FREE chicken forever!:eek:

Jeremy... Were you ever to Price's Chicken Coop when you were in the area? The best chicken anywhere, hands down!!

K.

love the color
i saw the rattle can
what color duplicolor is that....looks great!
-dan
pm me the color please

Jeremy... Were you ever to Price's Chicken Coop when you were in the area? The best chicken anywhere, hands down!!

K.

No Keith , I never made it to Prices. We used to eat at the Peidmont on South Blvd alot though. It was just down the street from the shop. I saw that the Hunter Chrysler went out of business. Sorry to hi jack the thread:tongue: