Buyer Beware of Mike Savino of POWER BASTARDS

The OP needs to respond...

He logged in tonight with no response. I am no fan of Mr Savino but he is at least owed and expenation.

ikle

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 06:06 PM

Power Bastards

I bolted one of his 240 units tonight I also installed caspers postive battery cable kits charging great nice and quite with lights and duals fans holding 14 volts does it put out 240 amps who knows! But I can tell you this the parts store alternaters are junk!!! I will keep you updated!!! Come on how can you not like the name power bastards:eek:

He logged in tonight with no response. I am no fan of Mr Savino but he is at least owed and expenation.

ikle

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Today 06:06 PM

Yeah that just ain't cool... Wrong is wrong...

ikle, post up. You brought this here and now you should be man enough to set the record straight...

Wow this has gone on way too long. OP better send that alternator back, pronto. You have your money, give him his alternator back, whether you like him or not. Fair is fair.

Gothmog, welcome. Get in the political forums, pronto!

He logged in again last night as well,

ikle

Send Message User Lists Last Activity: Yesterday 07:17 PM

Ok guys I am just waiting for some documintation from my cc company,I hope to have it sometime next week,then I will contact Mike and send his product back to him.Like I said many times before I have no intentions of keeping it.When I ship it out I will post up all the info, including tracking number.I have not been updating you guys because there has been no changes until now.I feel that this has been some sort of pissing match and many of you have been making judgement based upon assumptions, not facts.I only started this post so other's can learn from my situation,believe me its been no walk in the park.The next time I post on this subject will be when I have shipped Mikes product out. Thanks,ikle

Ok guys I am just waiting for some documintation from my cc company,I hope to have it sometime next week,then I will contact Mike and send his product back to him.Like I said many times before I have no intentions of keeping it.When I ship it out I will post up all the info, including tracking number.I have not been updating you guys because there has been no changes until now.I feel that this has been some sort of pissing match and many of you have been making judgement based upon assumptions, not facts.I only started this post so other's can learn from my situation,believe me its been no walk in the park.The next time I post on this subject will be when I have shipped Mikes product out. Thanks,ikle

As a member here i'm glad you are stepping up and handling this to get it resolved as it should be done. I don't know Mike personally but i am a member of his board also and he seems like a nice person from what i have seen so it's good to see the both of you getting this taken care of to satisfaction for each and hopefully it will be forgotten.

screw the documentation and stalling. Be a man and send the part back. Stop with the excuses.

Then after he got upset because my credit card company helped me out,he sent me this e-mail:

You can chargeback our transaction, keep our alternator but 15,500 Buick Grand National members will know you are a thief. Have a read and enjoy that free merchandise. You’ve screwed over the wrong person this time. Have a great holiday weekend!

Kyle Vanek of New Milford CT is a theif and a liar, do not deal with him - TurboBuicks.com

Mike Savino

High Output Alternators and Accessories | PowerBastards.com

High Amp Alternators Made in the USA !

Toll Free: (877) 261-2472

mike@PowerBastards.com

Go to the link and see how he treats his customers,I couldn't even imagen if I used his alt. and had a problem with it what B S he would give me.

5 people post on his site. I wouldnt worry about it a whole lot.

liberals are all about being fair. Fair is fair, Mike is owed his part and Kyle is a theif

Disagree with the first part but agree with the second part about Mike being owed his part. Now get back in the political forums! ;)

I said before and I'll say it again, Mike is an ------- and a weasel. He has no spine and will shake your hand and when you turn your back, he'll back stab you in the back.

Billy T.
gnxtc2@aol.com

I know too many people like that.. Its to bad we cant just get along. Its bad enough we all want the best price on parts and we use one vendor against another. I use Full Throttle for all my stuff they are super and have never left me hanging. I can remember two problems with them and they were fixed Immediately. It was not there fault one time I gave them the wrong credit card # and the other the wrong Item was drop shipped by another vendor.point of my story use full throttle for everything.:biggrin:

Alt return E-mail

Alt return
kyle vanek <vanky935@sbcglobal.net> [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To: mike@powerbastards.com
Mike I will be hopeful sending out your alt this week,I don't know why this would escalate to the level that it is at.I had no intentions of keeping your alt and as soon as I receive the paper work from my cc company I will ship it out, but I need you to E-mail me a currant "return authorization number " and address to where you want it shipped to.I will e-mail you again when I ship it out with a tracking number.Thanks,Kyle

So it's OK if he is a theif as long as its not here? Thats how that came across to me altho I dont think thats what you really meant.

I dont see where the dude is a thief. I wouldnt return it either until my credit card company said to.

Guy's when you have a cc dispute the cc company holds onto the monies until there investigation is done,so I don't have my money either. That's why my cc company told me to hold onto the product until the matter is resolved.Once I am refunded the monies I will promptly send back the alt.Like I said before I have no intentions of keeping Mike's product.Thanks,Kyle.

Its a little more complicated than that. Here's what happens.

Customer files a dispute.

Business gets a nice letter from credit card company saying "Here is your dispute, please respond." So you spend time writing stuff up with evidence and then they come back and say "The customer disputes this and its going to cost you $500 if you escalate it and we find in their favor."

So at that point, even if you have an iron clad case, you're not gonna win even if you pay the $500.

It would be in businesses interests to not even take CCs but thats unrealistic for most people.

update

I finally got the ok from my cc company that the issue was resolved.I sent Mike his product back by the way of UPS today.
The "Tracking Number" is 1z017X15A810409991
The "Expected Delivery Date" is Thur,Sept 23,2010

Thanks,ikle.