Buy Back Meter?

flipmo

"Come Correct - Boosted"
Am I the only individual out there who has owned a car (any car), sold it and wish you had the opportunity to buy it back? It actually was a built 109 GN couple years ago that consistently ran in the mid-10s. Loved that dorn car!

Question is, if you were ever given the opportunity to buy back a car you sold or gave away, would you consider buying it back in a heartbeat?

flip

I would buy back my 72 Datsun 240Z. Then I would put this 383 i have sitting around in it.:eek: I sold it for $2200. I'd buy it back for more if I could.

My first car! 1984 300ZX! I kept about everything else:)

Still got the ones I wanted.

1970 GS455 first car, still have it.
1987 WE4 first new car, still have it.

Many offers to buy them though they aren't in very good shape. I just tell them to talk to the wife and kids after the funeral. Though I don't think that'll work either as the kids already are wanting them.

I can see how in a moment of weakness one might get away. I guess I just never had the situation to let it happen to me.

I know the feeling guys. I'm hoping the guy from Illinois who bought my car I'm talking about a couple of years ago is reading this thread. If you are you'll make a good profit from me if you sold it back to me :biggrin: :biggrin:.

I would like to get my first "real" hotrod back. My first new car.

1969 Chevy Nova SS 396/350, 4spd.

Sadly, the guy I sold it to wrapped it around a tree a week later :mad:

I would buy back my first car in a heart beat. It was a Black 1987 Mustang 5.0 GT with red tweed interior.

I bought my 87 t back 5 years after i sold it for 2k less that i sold it for, the guy put less than 5k miles on it in 5 year too. "Couldnt say no.

I got the chance to do it and did a 1986 stock monte ss I bought it in 1991 drive it through collage and sold it for a truck about 3 years ago the guy called me and asked if I was intrested I said ahhh yea and I had new paint and stripes but the rest was just as I sold it

Buy back

Would have to be my 69 442 W-30 4 speed convertible

next my 67 GTO 4 speed a/c convertible

followed by my 69 Firebird 400 convertible

and so on...

I would love to have my 69 GS Conv. and 75 Vette back. I had a 70 stage1 for years but the the 69 was my baby.