Buy another or just keep working...??

maddog360

that's how we do it
just looking for opinions... I've owned my GN since '99. I just realized that I pulled the engine for "freshening up" over a year ago, Feb '11 to be more precise. The ngine is already assembled with GN1 heads, I just need to put it back together.I really miss my car... should I buy another one until I get around to finishing the one I already have?? or will that just make me never finish it??

finish it! at least you will know what you have,instead of someone else's problem car

I'd finish the one you have. I tried owning three hot rods at one time, I didn't have any time for anything else. Finish the one you started.

Thank you guys! I bought a ZL1 and have been loving it, but on 12-15-2012 our GN lives!!! Project complete....at least for now..we all know it's never really finished :)

I did that twice, when my truck and Buick T broke at the same time, I bought my Z06 in '01. Then when I broke my Buick and Z06 in '07, I bought a GN to drive for a few years. Now that they are fixed, I just have the Z06 and Buick T.