Burglerized!!

Let Cujo out to play with them.......:biggrin:
The mastiff will be spending tonight outside and may even stay out there untill these Azzhat's are caught.

The sheriff just left after doing his report. He already informed the other officers that will be on patrol tonight know what we will be driving around in. Hopefully we can get some video of the tags or even them in the act.. Worth a try anyway...

sorry to hear that. what you need to do is put camaras up or buy that motion light with a camera in it.

Sorry Scot, Atleast it looks like your local law enforcement is taking it serious and collecting evidence for when they get caught. Good luck.

That is because the Mexicants are moving to rural areas, the PWT move to the cities.

Junkies come from everywhere, A very close friend of mine since we were kids is junky-thief-scumbag and robbed another close friends mother. Cleaned out her garage, thousands of dollars of tools and this woman is as close to a second mother to us as it gets. She told him she will shot him if he every comes around again.:mad: That was over a year ago and I'm pissed again just thinking about it. TurboBuRick, your dad was right!

Okay, I have two hunting camera's put up. One on my front porch pointing dow and one hidden in a tree pointing right at the cars (this one has a protective case and a locking cable) :biggrin:

Truck is loaded up with all kinds of goodies and there is several of us going out scouting tonight and also through the weekend.

Okay, I have two hunting camera's put up. One on my front porch pointing dow and one hidden in a tree pointing right at the cars (this one has a protective case and a locking cable) :biggrin:

Truck is loaded up with all kinds of goodies and there is several of us going out scouting tonight and also through the weekend.

Anybody know where I can get a users manual for a Garmin GPS, uuuhhhh nevermind :tongue::biggrin:

:mad:Sorry to hear Scot, these Meth Heads are popping up everywhere. I do not live very far from you. Western NC Area, that is all I will say, but I do have a really nice 9MM carbine with laser sights and a couple of nice Rottweilers who hear Everything! Anyway I hope the string up up these pricks!

Get a position up away from view and see if Shane will let you borrow one of his "fast" firing toys. Set it up as a "nest" and when the bastards show up unload on them.

Sorry to hear about all this crap Scot!! :mad:

Sounds a awful lot like neighborhood teens to me.

:)

The sheriff just left after doing his report. He already informed the other officers that will be on patrol tonight know what we will be driving around in. Hopefully we can get some video of the tags or even them in the act.. Worth a try anyway...

Good Luck, I hope you guys catch'em. Any luck last night ?

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Last night turned up some really good leads.

I stopped in at a local gas staion to fill up for the night and get some drinks & munchies and there was a little ol' lady behind the counter so I asked her if she heard of the recent burgleries and she replied "Yes, I heard it's terrible" and I asked her if there has been any group of kids that have came in at all between 1-3am and she replied "Yes as a matter of fact there was a bunch in here early wendsday morning around 3am with tatoo's and rough looking. Then another girl walked in from closing Subway and she caught part of the conversation and said she knows who's doing this. The girl stated that she works with this other girl at Subway and that girl's boyfriend (Daniel) who got out of jail recently for robbery actually had her drive a get away car during one of these robbery's. She said this girl also bragged that she now has a huge flat screen TV and a new 4-wheeler but dosen't know where her boyfriend got it from.

I asked if she could please write those names down and her name & number, she did and then it wasn't a 1/2 hr later I met up with the officers and the detectives and handed over the info to them.

Fast forward now to 2:00am and I seen a couple of people sitting in a car, Turns out to be a neighborhood kid with his girlfriend. The girl told me she thinks She knows who's doing this stuff, I asked "Who?" she replied "It's more likely this kid named "Daniel Mo**er" and this other kid named ******. I asked if she could please write their names down for me then I met up with the detectives again and handed that over to them.

You thinking what i'm thinking? Yep, NOT A COINCIDENCE!

Met several others out watching over their property last night and had talks with everyone we seen out and people are ready to kill these pricks, One even fired 3 rounds at one as he jumped out of their vehicle and ran off just 20 feet from the man... Guy said "he scared the chit out of me!" Then I shot at him.... :biggrin:

Were getting closer and closer and we will be out helping untill we catch these pricks.

After last nights rounds I think we have a few more fathers/men chipping in to help as well...

GOT IN AT 4:00AM!!! Tired....

This sounds like fun (aside from no sleep and your stuff getting stolen) but just reading it makes me wanna go out with you guys and be a detective and spy around trying to find the punks who are doin it. Either way good luck with it, but if you do find the kids doin it before the cops don't let your anger cloud your better judgement or atleast don't bruise em up too bad.;)

Thanks for the kind words everyone! Last night turned up some really good leads.

I stopped in at a local gas staion to fill up for the night and get some drinks & munchies and there was a little ol' lady behind the counter so I asked her if she heard of the recent burgleries and she replied "Yes, I heard it's terrible" and I asked her if there has been any group of kids that have came in at all between 1-3am and she replied "Yes as a matter of fact there was a bunch in here early wendsday morning around 3am with tatoo's and rough looking. Then another girl walked in from closing Subway and she caught part of the conversation and said she knows who's doing this. The girl stated that she works with this other girl at Subway and that girl's boyfriend (Daniel) who got out of jail recently for robbery actually had her drive a get away car during one of these robbery's. She said this girl also bragged that she now has a huge flat screen TV and a new 4-wheeler but dosen't know where her boyfriend got it from.

I asked if she could please write those names down and her name & number, she did and then it wasn't a 1/2 hr later I met up with the officers and the detectives and handed over the info to them.

Fast forward now to 2:00am and I seen a couple of people sitting in a car, Turns out to be a neighborhood kid with his girlfriend. The girl told me she thinks She knows who's doing this stuff, I asked "Who?" she replied "It's more likely this kid named "Daniel Mo**er" and this other kid named ******. I asked if she could please write their names down for me then I met up with the detectives again and handed that over to them.

Met several others out watching over their property last night and had talks with everyone we seen out and people are ready to kill these pricks, One even fired 3 rounds at one as he jumped out of their vehicle and ran off just 20 feet from the man... Guy said "he scared the chit out of me!" Then I shot at him.... :biggrin:

Were getting closer and closer and we will be out helping untill we catch these pricks.

After last nights rounds I think we have a few more fathers/men chipping in to help as well...

AWESOME:cool::cool::cool:

Get a tree stand and a rifle with a scope.. Hang some meth from a tree.. And there you go. Instant deer... er meth head trap!

I am only going to say this one time, I love you like a brother, BE CAREFUL!!!

Don't go shooting each other or some dumb kid out sneaking a smoke in the middle of the night. Seriously, a bunch of guys, guns, and anger usually doesn't end well!!!

Trust me when I say this, All I want to do is find their drop off / pick up vehicle and follow it, get plate numbers and possibly some video. We DO NOT plan on confronting them at all. We are mearly out here as a helping hand for the law enforcement. They appreciated my findings last night and actually swung by tonight while I was out side installing motion detectors and aske if I was coming out again tonight. ;)

Trust me, No hero chit for me I just want to help do some of the leg work..

Now the house is another story! They have now been breaking into peoples houses and stealing TV's, Lap-top's, jewlery, guns, ect so I have my Mossberg 870 loaded with (00 buck)..

WOW! AS I WAS TYPING THIS MY MOTION SENSORS WENT OFF!!! THIS IS GETTING NUTS!!!! :mad: Now i'm sitting out on my own front porch in efforts to protect my family... who would have ever thought.....:mad::mad:

Got to go..

:)

... so I have my Mossberg 870 loaded with (00 buck)....

Nice gun... I shot one last year, pretty kick ass, the smile says it all !

Be Careful !

Attachments

• PA240120.jpg
    PA240120.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 163