Burglerized!!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
Let me first start out that in the 11yrs of living here we have Never had anything stolen from our yard, house, cars, ect Not even a bicycle! but This morning my wife went out to go to work and found our doors open to all three of our vehicles and the diamond plate tool box on my work truck open. The insides to all vehicles were completely ransacked and every single compartment was gone through and tore apart. My Garmin Nuvi navigation was gone but they left everything else (They over looked my Beretta 92fs in my Tahoe so they didn't spend much time in there looking around) Thank God!!. In all, 7 houses were hit and my neighbor lost a TON of construction tools (well over $2,000 worth). The cops just left alittle bit ago after dusting for prints and they got a Bunch of good ones off my Tahoe and the two guy's cars up the block.

They hit the neighborhood just 4 blocks away on Wendsday and got 11 houses, sheds, cars and even stole 2 cars and hauled off a trailer with lawn mowers...

Two weeks ago 4 houses were broke into and robbed of TV's and other items..

The cops have 2 vehicle descriptions right now that I will be sure to keep an eye out for.. Can't believe they are sticking around the neighborhood so closely, my guess it's someone who knows this area and the people..

I just wish they would catch these little pricks and swing by with them to let all of us here in the neighborhood spend a couple quality minutes with them before hauling their crackhead a**es to jail.... :mad:

Below is a picture of my son Landon (G- shirt on) and his friend Sage helping the officer dust the cars down for prints... Landon & Sage - CSI

SW.

Attachments

• 34521_1247016910201_1672770536_484096_5704713_n.jpg
    34521_1247016910201_1672770536_484096_5704713_n.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 713
Let me first start out that in the 11yrs of living here we have Never had anything stolen from our yard, house, cars, ect Not even a bicycle! but This morning my wife went out to go to work and found our doors open to all three of our vehicles and the diamond plate tool box on my work truck open. The insides to all vehicles were completely ransacked and every single compartment was gone through and tore apart. My Garmin Nuvi navigation was gone but they left everything else (They over looked my Beretta 92fs in my Tahoe so they didn't spend much time in there looking around) Thank God!!. In all, 7 houses were hit and my neighbor lost a TON of construction tools (well over $2,000 worth). The cops just left alittle bit ago after dusting for prints and they got a Bunch of good ones off my Tahoe and the two guy's cars up the block.

They hit the neighborhood just 4 blocks away on Wendsday and got 11 houses, sheds, cars and even stole 2 cars and hauled off a trailer with lawn mowers...

The cops have 2 vehicle descriptions right now that I will be sure to keep an eye out for.. Can't believe they are sticking around the neighborhood so closely, my guess it's someone who knows this area and the people..

I just wish they would catch these little pricks and swing by with them to let all of us here in the neighborhood spend a couple quality minutes with them before hauling their crackhead a**es to jail.... :mad:

SW.

i HATE FUKIN THIEVES!!!! Hopefully you get everything back and prosecute them punk asses:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Scot, also remember..... your Beretta 92fs is worthless sitting in the truck....... and could of been way worse if those punks were roaming the street strapped...... looked like you did dodge a bullet [pun intended]

aaron

Below is a picture of my son Landon (G- shirt on) and his friend Sage helping the officer dust the cars down for prints... Landon & Sage - CSI

SW.

That's pretty damn ball-zy! I thought that kind of stuff only happened in the ghetto areas that are around a big city.
My wife and I just discovered on Sunday that some punka$$/a$$es broke into her car one of the nights prior to that and stole her Garmin Nuvi/all accessories and both pair of $60 sunglasses out of her console. They left the car like it was never tampered with. That is the type of thefts happening more and more. The bastards either walk around checking for unlocked doors or getting the codes to GM vehicles and opening them. Then they take expensive items that are easy to grab and sell quick. Then they leave the vehicle as if it were never tampered with and the owner doesn't realize it until days/weeks later.:eek:

That sucks Scot, hope they catch them. Going to probably get worse with the way the economy is.

Its happening everywhere. Its sad it's only going to get worse and this kind of thing doesnt get better even if the economy gets better. Thieves realize its so easy to steal why would they work for money.:(

My son lives in a nice area of town just 1/2 mile from the city hall and police station and his neighborhood has been hit 2x in 6 months - one house at a time. His house was hit last year.
Really suks when you are unemployed and get robbed on top of it.

I had some stuff stolen years ago and everything was recovered.

Really? Leaving a gun where anyone could get to it? That is more dangerous than kids stealing from cars.

Tools are easy money since there's no serial numbers and they can score a few bucks at any pawn shop... 9 out of 10, they'll catch the guys pretty easily (probably selling stolen stuff for drug money) Meth, pills, etc... It's everywhere.... All around here in our small town...

That's why my cars are all locked and alarmed and my house is patrolled by vicious dogs and a more vicious gun owner...:cool: Probably helps the neighbor across the street is a gun loving police officer...

Hope they get your stuff back, at least they didn't get the gun and no one was hurt.

I had some stuff stolen years ago and everything was recovered.

Really? Leaving a gun where anyone could get to it? That is more dangerous than kids stealing from cars.
True! Yes it's hidden pretty good in my vehicle but since I have a CCP I will just have to walk it in and out from now on because that was the only thing that I was worried about this morning... Guess when you have never had any trouble you become relaxed, and that leads to these situations... Problem fixed.

Thieves Suck

I had the same thing happen to me i had a handgun in my truck.But i installed a console vault in my suburban and they didnt get anything ,they just screwed up the door handle.for those of you who carry this console vault is awesome,check em out at consolevault.com youll love it 12 guage steel no pry points and made for just about anything and your house to .

Hope you find them.. Maybe you had a few bullets come up missing in the robbery ;) might find them in there chest.. no need to have anyone look into that.

If your garage door opener is missing; make sure you change the code. The trick around here is to follow someone home and grab the opener after they go in the house. Then you come back that night or the next day.

Its happening everywhere. Its sad it's only going to get worse and this kind of thing doesnt get better even if the economy gets better. Thieves realize its so easy to steal why would they work for money.:(

x2
Happend in my subdivision about a year ago. They ransacked my truck and busted my dash for my CD player. Police came and told us they had hit 50 cars the night before :eek:
But of course that did not motivate them to take any prints from my truck sliding window and to this day I do not think any of the thieves had been caught :confused:

I'm surprized..

that with the increased patrols after the first several hits, that the kops didn't catch them.......:rolleyes:

Get ripped off here, and the kops tell you to "come by the station in the morning, and fill out a report. By the time we'd get there, they'll already be out of the area"....:mad:
Uh, no dispatch.. the mutrfkers are prone, and are looking into the barrel of my Mossberg...:cool:

One good thing about being retired: The bad guys never know when I'm here. And if I leave, just how soon I'll be back!!;)

Probably some Meth Monkeys. Hope they nail em and you get some or all the stuff back. I had a BRF core and Emblems ripped off my 86 GN outta my carport when I lived in Miami. Really feel violated when stolen from

Same crap happens here. A couple of druggies go into a neighborhood and hit a bunch of cars. Eventually they get caught selling stuff at a pawn shop. Dumbass meth heads.

Scott I feel for ya! Its happening ALL over. A city north of me has had dozens of burglaries all during day.

I try to lock the fences & shed and motorsport products with chains. But we have such a crew coming & going nobody has a chance at our place. Plus I have the KILLER schnuazer. :D