build and badass 2004r trans and converter

darkostoj

I have a 200-4r transmission I had built last year. Has about 1,000 miles on it now.

I am good friends with a great trans builder and he built the trans and converter for me last year. The only reason I'm pulling it out is because I'm going in a different direction with my car.

I dont remember all the details exactly but I could get them. He told it it was good and reliable to bottom 9's in a heavy car. It has a 300m billet input shaft, manual trans brake, billet servo, tci vacuum operated lockup, billet converter with a single disk speced out around 3-3500...it drove great on the street.

There are lots of other things i've forgotten.

Trans is like new. Have videos of my car dead hooking and pulling the wheels at the track. Only has 4 passes on it.

Looking for $2000 shipped.

Your location and a few pics would help your cause... Do you know who made the converter???
The trans is in the car now so no pictures. Looks like a built 2004r with 1k on it. I'm not going to pull it out until I have it sold so I can have the new trans built.

My buddy did both the trans and the converter. The company name is vortex converters.

Pic's = proof of life .. You asked whats it gonna take ? .. Well your selling a $2000.00 item as somewhat of a mystery box ...just like cars dont buy site unseen .. The world has come to this .. So i was offering an opinion on how to sell it quicker ..

Any chance of $1500 shipped to San Antonio 78250? I'm about to need a rebuild or replace. 512.731.2651

Edit - Darko, thanks for the call. I just found Mike's number on one of those links and left him a voicemail asking for a call - if you can email me a spec sheet on the build I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

adrian@jmsmarketing.com

Mike's helped me out on converter and trans stuff in the past, he's a great guy. He spec'd out my converter before his equipment was up and running fully, made my 307 Olds haul azz! Good luck with the sale, that's a good deal.