Buicks n buddies show

turbotim_b

fatmans.jpg

Our small group should be able to make it out again. Thanks for including us!!

Our small group should be able to make it out again. Thanks for including us!!
That would be awesome, our Buick community does 1 or 2 shows a year. The sy/ty group has always been welcomed but not until this BWW show has it been promoted to the group. I am doing things a little different. Hopefully at this show I will get to meet and talk to you guys more than just at the registration table. And hopefully these shows give you guys an opportunity to get together as well as meet many of the wonderful people of our Buick community. As you will find a few of them also have sy/ty too.

Us SyTyers usually have one large event each year: SyTy NATS (every odd year 'cept this year) which travels location, and Homecoming in Detroit area (on the even years). So, with the NATS cancelled for this year, it was nice to hook up with youz.

I'm hoping to still make it. I'm having tuning issues with my new code59 set up. Help is on the way tho, and hope to have it resolved soon.

I'm hoping to still make it. I'm having tuning issues with my new code59 set up. Help is on the way tho, and hope to have it resolved soon.
Hope you can make it. If you are running a TT chip, Eric may be coming to the show! Possibly he can be of help

Only 2weeks away. Michelle will be selling Croftgate car care products and will be offering show specials, Glen from Highway Stars will be buying good GN wheel cores, sand volleyball, and more! Come on out rain or shine. Cost is $5 to enter your car!

Trophies are:
Turbo Buick 1,2,3
Buick v8 1,2,3
Sy/ty/TTA/custom 1,2,3

Best engine
Best interior
Best of show stock
Best of show modified

I can bring a set of Kirban's GTA wheels if anybody is interested. Good driver quality. $325 and no charge for delivery!

Weather looks great, everything set to go. Trophies look great.
Classes are
Turbo V6 1,2,3
V8 1,2,3
Sy/ty/tta1,2,3

Best engine
Best interior
Best of show stock
Best of show modified