buick87ttype

tntdiablo

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/parts-sale/306420-centerline-telstars.html
was told the tires were 75% well the front tires are 50% and very dry rotted,the rears are SHOT,the front wheels were suppose to be 15x6 and they are 15x7,i paid $900.00 shipped for these wheels and they are not what was described,the seller says that he will refund my $200.00,but has had all day to do it ,and still has not sent it,also i don't even think $200.00 is a fair refund,THIS IS THE VERY FIRST TIME I HAVE BEEN SCREWED ON ANY BOARD,and people like this guy is what make people nervous on buying off of the internet.also the tires were 205/70/15 not what he had listed.i feel i should get $450.00 back becuase the tires are junk and the wheels are not what was listed

first off this guy is a tool i posted those rims months ago and told him all about them besides for not knowing the rim size wasent 15x6 i sent him pics of the rim cause that what he was buying them for what just the rim not the tires cause he wanted me to dismount them but i wouldnt cause i was not worth my time so a couple months went buy i drove on them and then i put my car up for the winter took the wheels and tires off the car and brougth them in my house, as i talk to him on the phone when he first wanted to purches them he had said to me the front tires look alil dry rotted i said yeah they have a ring starting to go around them but the tread is good,the second thing i told him was that the rear tires where in good shape at the time of the first offer him trying to purches the wheels,and as for a rear wheel drive car that makes power well they spinn alil easy and wear down fast,i told him that there was one center cap missing,so then i reposted them just a week ago and he contacted me and wanted them i didnt on my post say anything about the shape of the tires nor about a missing cap,i was trying to get ppl intrested then i would tellin detail all about the rims,so he contacted by phone and was asking about the rims and tire agian to see if i would just sell the rim not the tire i said no 750 for rims and tire they go for 239 each so i said just take the tires with the rims as one he said no thats fine ill pass so then later that night he text me saying will you ship them rims and tires and shipping 900 i said sure why not so then after shipping i only made 722 on the rims and tires and i told him by phone that the tires are in fair shape and will be good enough to drive on and the rims are in good shape.all in all he knew that the tires wherent that great but the rims where good and he got pic to see that and he was the one that pointed out that the tire where bad and i dont see why i have to pay anything?? im not trying to jew anyone out of anything i wasnt planning on selling my rims until he was all gung ho about it and wanted them i told him everything he needed to know...i have nothing else to say.

$450 off is a lot steep the rims are in good shape if you want that much back id say pay to ship them back to him and he refund you what he made on the deal....Otherwise if he offered $200 id take it and go on about my buisness IMO.....

Sounds like it.

That wasn't appropriate. Not the place for that kind of language.
I was not offended.

If it were me i would have old boy send my rims back minus shipping and refund. You sold them too cheep.

first of all,YOU contacted me when jevans put his wheels up for sale and you said hey you still want to buy my wheels i said yes i do are they in the same condition as you described in the ad,you said yes i hardly drive the car,i said then i will take them for $900.00 shipped,then when they arrive the tires are shot,all you guys have to do is look at his posts on the wheels and he states everything is in good condition 75% tread,as far as tool well would you like me to post pics of what you sent me???would you also like me to post your pm's that you sent me?lonnie you know i'm a stand up guy and have been on this board for a while now,and i have never been burnt by any turbobuick person i feel we are a family here,i'm telling you right now andrew send me the $200.00 that you agreed on!!!!!!!what about 15x7" wheels that you sent me when it clearly states on the wheel 15x7 and you said they were 15x6????there was no lack of communication at all here and his ad clearly states it.as far as sending the wheels back i said i would at his expense and he refused to answer me.I WILL AGAIN SEND THE WHEELS BACK AT YOUR EXPENSE AND YOU SEND ME A FULL REFUND OF $900.00 or send me the $200.00 its your choice

buick87ttype
Junior Member Join Date: Oct 2009
Trader Rating: (0)

Re: info

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the rims are being shiped today ups is coming her to pick them up by 5 and they said you should see them on friday so just letting you know the sale is as is and there are in good shape and i dont think you will be unhappy you gave me 900 shipped and shipping was 180 and i wanted 750 so all and ill i sold the rims for 725 and you paid 180 for shipping so let me know i you have any problems with shipping
thanks[/QUOT

i will give you 200 thats all i got this week its my fault for not explaining the tires and right and when i posted them i thought they had more life left on them but when i was wrapping them they look alil low and i thought you said you where going to get new tires any how and for the 15x7 i really didnt know the where where 15x7 didnt look went off of what the guy told me when i bought the car a month ago like i said never looks to make sure

buick87ttype

Re: wheels

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i got to send the money from my acount to pay and i think that takes 3 days so with in 5 days

DO I NEED TO SAY ANY MORE????

Well, he admits that he didn't explain the condition of the tires. Looks like the $200 should be refunded, IMO.

he also explained the condition in his ad 75% which the fronts are 50% and the rears are maybe 5%,he must have burned alot of rubber in 1 month on a car thats hardly driven

when i reposted the tires and rims i didnt decribe the tread of the tires and i told him over the phone that the tires where good enuff to drive on and once again he said that he wanted them for the rims he was going to put he own tires on them he just wanted the rims and he knows that cause he ask me like 5 times to take the tires off and i told him im not dismounting the tires i dont have time for that and hes like ill take them anyways FOR THE RIMS so you can keep on treatning me and telling your going to show up at my house and i have somthing coming cause like i said you wanted the sale for the rims only and the tires where good enuff to drive on so keep tryine to make ppl feel sorry for what you purches cause your the one that wanted them so bad and if your with the FBI and you own your own bis then you should have bought new ones and let me sell them to some one else cause your the one that keep calling me for them and you can keep righting me and trying to press charges on nothing so stop with writing me and trying to threaten me in my pm and if you keep this up you just dont know who i know AND FOR OTHER PPL MIND YOU OWN BISS BECAUSE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU OTHER PPL AND FOR HIM TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK BAD IS I JUST DONT CARE and for the money back my dad said hell know he got a deal and it was a fair one and he was around when i was talking about it on the phone with the guy that he just wanted them for the rims and so was my gf i wish i would have emailed you the in for from the begining to i have proof to tell you how the where and took more pics cause i sent you pics so that would have this problem cause what i told you over the phone is way diff then what your telling ppl her

i need to say no more,your pm's to me are posted with what you said,you told me i could buy you wheels with not tires for $700 or i could by your 75% tread tires for $900.00,why would i give you a extra $200.00 if i knew that your tires were junk,does not make sense to me,i have bought MANY MANY items off of this board with never a problem till now.you owe me $200.00 or i'll see you real soon,your not gonna rip me off and you agreed to pay me $200.00 so where is my $200.00?i never received any pics from you i took your word that the tires were 75% so i needed no pics because i have never had a problem on here before,so keep lying your a CROOK AND I WANT MY MONEY TODAY LIKE YOU PROMISED!!!

dude you paid 725 do you not see that the 900 was for shipping hello you paid 900 with shipping and the shiping was 180 so you paid 725 somthing like that for the rims and tires and i hope i see you soon i got somthing for you and it not 200$ so pack a lunch and come on down and my rims look so nice now on my car thanks for buying my rims and tires hope they look good and i did send you pics look at the post of octobore 26 when i firsted posted them and said that the tire where good,cause when i reposted them i didnt say nothing about the tires and i told you over the phone so its all on you now so you can just give up you new what you where buy and i told you over the phone and your the one once again that wanted them

no it was $700.00 shipped for the wheels,dude you owe me $200.00 like you said you would give me.YOUR PM STATES IT ALL!!!! you keep thinking you don't owe me and you are gonna find out what happens when you burn people,also remember one thing this post stays here forever and as long as you don't resolve your matter i don't think anyone here will buy anything from you,so i would suggest you being a newby on this board you should think real hard about paying what you owe,i don't need to say anymore here,I'LL BE SEEING YOU SOON!!!!REMEMBER PAY YOUR DOES AND THIS POST WILL BE CLEARED UP AND NO FURTHER ACTION WILL BE DONE.ALSO JAIMIE LUNDIN WILL BE REFLECTED ON ALSO

Also if you look to the right of my post you will see at this time there are 237 views,that means your name will be remembered and it will stick in people's heads that you ripped me off,i guarntee you will not sell another thing on this board without people seeing what they are buying,so your trust is no longer any good any more.

dude you paid 725 do you not see that the 900 was for shipping hello you paid 900 with shipping and the shiping was 180 so you paid 725 somthing like that for the rims and tires and i hope i see you soon i got somthing for you and it not 200$ so pack a lunch and come on down and my rims look so nice now on my car thanks for buying my rims and tires hope they look good and i did send you pics look at the post of octobore 26 when i firsted posted them and said that the tire where good,cause when i reposted them i didnt say nothing about the tires and i told you over the phone so its all on you now so you can just give up you new what you where buy and i told you over the phone and your the one once again that wanted them

1 more thing,are you threatning me????i surely hope not,they only thing you better have for me is my $200.00

QUOTE from buick87ttype= i will give you 200 thats all i got this week its my fault for not explaining the tires and right and when i posted them i thought they had more life left on them but when i was wrapping them they look alil low and i thought you said you where going to get new tires any how and for the 15x7 i really didnt know they where where 15x7 didnt look went off of what the guy told me when i bought the car a month ago like i said never looked to make sure
buick87ttype

This pretty much sums it up! In stead of insults and threats here why not just send him the $200 like you already agreed? Then everything would be done and over.

SW.

QUOTE from buick87ttype= i will give you 200 thats all i got this week its my fault for not explaining the tires and right and when i posted them i thought they had more life left on them but when i was wrapping them they look alil low and i thought you said you where going to get new tires any how and for the 15x7 i really didnt know they where where 15x7 didnt look went off of what the guy told me when i bought the car a month ago like i said never looked to make sure
buick87ttype

This pretty much sums it up! In stead of insults and threats here why not just send him the $200 like you already agreed? Then everything would be done and over.

SW.

I have been dealing with Shane for a long time. Never seen him so Riled up.
It looks you both had agreed to $200 being refunded. Like Scott said just finish it up & be done.

Only reason I'm posting on this is for future guys shipping. Wrap the 2 wheels together to make 2 packages instead of 4. That would have saved you some $ on shipping. Normally If you ship a bare wheel & tire there is a handling fee because they are not packaged.