Buick versus Ford Event in Noble. Date of October 11, 2014, confirmed yesterday by the track.

I will have to get next years Flyer for 2015. I would like to start being more active in getting racers to come down. I just wished I was closer because that is one
of the problems I come across. I just find it sad that I know over a dozen turbo owners that don't come to event and they have know idea the fun they are missing
out on. I hope we have a strong enough team to put Ford in their place this year.
That is sad that they don't know about the largest and longest running Mustang vs GN event in the world.

Yep.. pretty sad.....I think it's the second largest buick event next to the buick nationals.

??? They posted in the Ford vs Buick Facebook thread that they got it running and are coming. I am sure it's gonna hurt a Ford's feelings! Hope I don't draw it's number!

I'm coming, and I'm so sure im going to slaughter a MudStain im gonna leave the 2 step off and kill it off a footbrake. I'm bummed that Bones is out but I will go ahead and win my race for him. 15 psi should do it. See y'all at Ruby's!

??? They posted in the Ford vs Buick Facebook thread that they got it running and are coming. I am sure it's gonna hurt a Ford's feelings! Hope I don't draw it's number!
I don't blame you one bit. I would not want to line up with it either. Looks like low 8's easy

It's in the 8s for sure, I can't remember what he runs but it's fast even with our horrible air in Amarillo.

So the weather is looking not so good so far but I'm still planning on coming up and hoping we get this race in.

So here's the latest on the weather. Looks like rain for Thursday & Friday but should push thru the area Friday overnight. Could be some left over scattered showers early Saturday morning, but then should clear off.

From what I have seen for Saturday it is a little south of Noble can't rule out a shower or two but most of it will be in N TX. So for sure raining here at home. Let's go racing.

well murphy's law struck me today. Just finished working on my car and went for a test ride. popped the hood and hood release broke. Please wish me some luck getting it fixed in time!

bones again precison called today and said it will be two weeks before i get a new turbo they had to build the impellers i guess they dont sell 106mm turbos everyday but iwill have it running soon and will go to the last races in thes at amarillo and the street races at sayre nov 8 yall come it is not too far or yall you buick guys are like family to me you are soo genuine and nice any time i had a question about buicks yall always gave me a straight answer not many good guys left in this world yall kick some butt this year and i will be there next year to help watch out for riche in that baaaad transam he could be the top qualifier go richie kick some butt i hope you drag the bumper off that car good luck everybody and win for the buicks

Anybody have a extra hood release cable they would like to sell that is coming to this event?

We may be dealing with weather on Friday. If weather is a problem and Friday night TNT is canceled, we are planning to have the gates open to come in and park stuff from about noon to 6PM Friday. Gates will be locked about 6PM. (IF TNT IS CANCELLED) I will update here if anything changes.

Phil, I'm coming. Bringing my brother's grey T, the mhogan6 car.
I've dialed it back some so I can drive it. See you up there.