Buick versus Ford Event in Noble. Date of October 11, 2014, confirmed yesterday by the track.

Hope to see you there gsparts. If you want you can pit with us. I have been wanting to fill you in on the skylark you sold me! Hope your brother makes it with his gs!
It's not looking good at the moment but I am trying.

What is your expected number for Ford team?
Phil, you know that is a crap shoot. A Kansas guy with a 500 inch Ford Probe, just yesterday said that he is coming. Want me to guess?... OK... 110.. Could be 60, could be 160. You know how it goes.

cnr1s.jpg

Any body have an extra battery tie down? A friend of mine needs one to pass for tech.

Phil, you know that is a crap shoot. A Kansas guy with a 500 inch Ford Probe, just yesterday said that he is coming. Want me to guess?... OK... 110.. Could be 60, could be 160. You know how it goes.

FoMoCo just sold 160 Mustangs just yesterday. So a GN hasn't been built in 27 years and we'll get 60-100 cars so... shouldn't the Fords get 3 times that amount of car?

I'm planning on attending but am wanting to reach out to someone running this. I've got a hexacopter or as everyone would say drone, that I plan on bringing, and would like to get some aerial video of the event. Would the event staff have any problems with this? Please PM me if you need further details. If allowed, I'll put the video up on youtube or facebook.

Steve

I'm planning on attending but am wanting to reach out to someone running this. I've got a hexacopter or as everyone would say drone, that I plan on bringing, and would like to get some aerial video of the event. Would the event staff have any problems with this? Please PM me if you need further details. If allowed, I'll put the video up on youtube or facebook.

Steve
This sounds awesome.

I am now able to make it to the event with my GN, it will be an interesting day running my car and an older brother who will be there also with his GN!

FoMoCo just sold 160 Mustangs just yesterday. So a GN hasn't been built in 27 years and we'll get 60-100 cars so... shouldn't the Fords get 3 times that amount of car?

Don't worry, there will be enough Fords there to take care of business.

I am now able to make it to the event with my GN, it will be an interesting day running my car and an older brother who will be there also with his GN!
That's awesome! Glad you and your brother can make it. Can't wait. 1 more week.