Buick Raceday September 8, 2013 Norwalk

Hey guys,
I am not going to make it this weekend. I have a hood near Brunswick Ohio that is for Clay's Nasty Wendy 2 build. All I need is someone who can get it to the track. Shawn will get it and take it back to his place.
If any of you Ohio guys wants to help us out on this build...this is your chance.
PM if this can happen and I will put you in contact with the guy who has it. He goes by Mightymike.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey guys,
I am not going to make it this weekend. I have a hood near Brunswick Ohio that is for Clay's Nasty Wendy 2 build. All I need is someone who can get it to the track. Shawn will get it and take it back to his place.
If any of you Ohio guys wants to help us out on this build...this is your chance.
PM if this can happen and I will put you in contact with the guy who has it. He goes by Mightymike.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app
Hey Dude, i can help with that if someone hasn't already stepped up.

Roll call?
Doesn't seem like there's going to be many racers at this event?
Debating on whether to go spectate or not.

I know about 4 guys racing that didn't respond to this thread. Hopefully its a good turn out.

Are there any payouts or minimum car count for TSM? If so how much? I am not trying to sound greedy but cash is low and it
would be nice to have a chance at getting some fuel money.

If you test and tune on Friday night you can leave your trailer at the track for the rest of the weekend, only if you test and tune.
Remember Renegade Races on Saturday, Double Payouts!
Swap Meet space at track Sunday $30 each with 2 people included.

For questions about weather call the track 419-668-5555
I just called the track, they don't have any info for the sunday program. Rose, who answered the phone only has the info from this past April,
Can anyone touch on this????? Any news is good news