Buick loving women

How much your significant other care for your TB

• Total voters
My wife wants me to get my 85 limited finished. I am blessed to be married to a car girl. I built her 88 S-10 Blazer with a 383 Chevy, 700r4 Trans, and a Moser Ford 9". She loves that little truck. She doesn't give me a hard time about my toys just as long as the bills are paid.

Poor Obama! If he gets re-elected - look at the mess he will inherit! ;)

I dont know of anyone that has had extra cash since the current administration took over the Whitehouse...

Bryan
Not to make this a political rant, because this is not the proper place. But when Romney takes office my offer still stands. $100 here $20 there. I'll take what i can get :D

If the woman doesn't like the TR, time to trade 'er...... (woman that is)

P.S.... NO POLITICAL B.S. !

My wife just thinks my T-type is ugly, however she loves the look of a TTA. I keep telling her one day I will get a TTA.

She always said it looked like a hooptie, but didn't understand why so many people gave thumbs up and wanted to buy it.

My wife didn't "get it" until we went to the BPG Nats last year. I think she started to see the point of all this stuff after that event.

My coworker says otherwise. "She doesn't get it, she just sees what she's up against."

i think its a love hate thing with my fiance ..she hates it when i work on my turbo buicks for a week straight and dont pay much attention too her but she loves driving them and she appreciates the oldschools and their body lines.....i think if i buy her one all og she be happy..

i think its a love hate thing with my fiance ..she hates it when i work on my turbo buicks for a week straight and dont pay much attention too her but she loves driving them and she appreciates the oldschools and their body lines.....i think if i buy her one all og she be happy..
until she has to work on it .....lol

My wife has always been a car girl because of her dad but she doesn't like the GN. When I bought it she said it was a guy car and that only guys would like them. Then she met Mrs. Fastnasty, GNGal and a few other girls who own them. She said she will not drive it for two reasons! #1 is that if she damaged the car she believes I would kill her! Not true! #2 the only time she has drive it, it scared the sh!t right out of her. She isnt into fast cars she just like the cruising aspect. I don't care how many horses it has I am going to use every last one of them.