Buick loving women

How much your significant other care for your TB

• Total voters

Spoolin Hooligan

Off the wagon Boost Addict
I thought i'd post this after my fiance told me she wants to sell my car to the military so they can use it as target practice. Cars really arent her thing. But I'm not getting rid of her or the car......YET.

My friend's wife told me the other day; "I've seen you have a lot of GF's, boats, and house's over the last 20 some years
but you still have that same Grand National. I know what rates with you!". She laughs and gives me '5'. Some things never change! :)

my wife doesnt like the difficulty associated with the buick......... I keep hearing " you would be done and running your number if you just built a small block"

so dont feel bad.

My wife doesn't like my car either. I think she is jealous! She thinks I love it more than her. I always tell her that the car can't cook or clean so she won't be replaced anytime soon. At least not until I can figure out how to get the car to do clean the house.

back in '04 when I bought my current GN my wife sold her Blazer to come up with the other half of the money I needed... definitely a keeper!!

Not that hard guys... Just buy one for her!!

ForumRunner_20120830_214415.png

You guys need to learn how to keep them in their place....its called the kitchen;). My wife steers clear of my cars, she knows any involvement will require her to clean them so, she keeps her mouth zipped. I guess that puts her on the fence.

Mine is on the fence. I had a guy in a Mustang flex on me one day and she looks at me and says " are you going to let him get away with that? " Well no! And after I ripped his doors off she yelled " DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN" LOL. :D :rolleyes:

She must be my wife's sister. LOL She won't drive with me much anymore. Once my wife "borrowed" the T to go garage saleing of all things. She gassed on it on an open country two lane and scared herself silly. I had not turned down the boost so she hit 24# and broke the tires loose trying to pass someone. She has hated it ever since.

Mikey

My wife likes my car but, she only drove it once and got a whopper of a ticket. Told me it was my fault that she couldn't tell how fast she was going. I guess i stopped her from looking at the speedometer.

Mines the first one to pop the hood at a show or cruise and start dusting. She dont do tires!!!!

pdzz said:
The ring on her finger was more than I paid for the car.. Haha!!

Let me rephrase that. I don't have the time money or mechanical know how to get her one. I can barley work on my own

No offence to anyone, but anything that takes way some focus from them, their not happy with. They want 110% attention on them 24/7.

Mine doesn't like the car either. What I hear fequently; "how much did that cost?" or "you're not going to go fast are you?"
lol

Mine told me to buy it and only wants to ride passenger . I can't get her to even get behind the wheel. I tell her to just take it easy and it drives just like any "normal" car just don't floor it . She still wants no part of driving !!