BUICK dyno day? houston

I'd suggest making a new thread for a "roll call" of people who want to run their ride along with basic directions to the shop from the N, S, E & W sides of town...

I'm not suprised the shop doesn't want to let the car owner "drive" for their ride's dyno runs, could be a big liability problem if a pull goes bad & someone got hurt. Most shops I know of have this type of policy in effect anymore.

BTW, I'll try to be there! T still isn't on the road, but I may put my daily beater SRT-4 on the rollers if y'all don't mind. I've done a few mods here & there and I'm curious what it'll put down.

I'd suggest making a new thread for a "roll call" of people who want to run their ride along with basic directions to the shop from the N, S, E & W sides of town...

I'm not suprised the shop doesn't want to let the car owner "drive" for their ride's dyno runs, could be a big liability problem if a pull goes bad & someone got hurt. Most shops I know of have this type of policy in effect anymore.

BTW, I'll try to be there! T still isn't on the road, but I may put my daily beater SRT-4 on the rollers if y'all don't mind. I've done a few mods here & there and I'm curious what it'll put down.

ill throw up a small map in a bit of our exact location so anybody should be able to find us.

bring the srt and wear a buick shirt....ill throw the srt on. should be fun :D

I have embrassed a few of those srt4s, but they are very fun cars since I have drove one after racing a few hope it makes some good power.

ok this is the basic jones and 1960 map. our shop is directly facing windfern, i photoshopped a green marker which is our exact location....

ignore the red "google marker" !!!

24x460y.gif

I have embrassed a few of those srt4s, but they are very fun cars since I have drove one after racing a few hope it makes some good power.

i almost got into a fight with an srt owner cause i didnt realize that he took offence when i called his car a "neon" mutiple times lol.

they are cool cars, ive seen a few daily driver srt-4's at the track trap high 120's then drive home, very impressive.

i almost got into a fight with an srt owner cause i didnt realize that he took offence when i called his car a "neon" mutiple times lol.

they are cool cars, ive seen a few daily driver srt-4's at the track trap high 120's then drive home, very impressive.

They are Neon's to me:D! Don't care what the owners say.

ok this is the basic jones and 1960 map. our shop is directly facing windfern, i photoshopped a green marker which is our exact location....

Thanks for posting the map with corrections! :cool:
Can you post the exact address for those who will be GPS guided and the times you and Nick agreed on? THANKS!!

i sure can but i caution those GPS users that the address is a 1960 address (even though we face Windfern), so if you use a GPS unit it could lead you on a wild goose chase, make sure you print out the map i just posted up just in case.

10541 FM1960 Rd W #703
Houston, TX 77070

i sure can but i caution those GPS users that the address is a 1960 address (even though we face Windfern), so if you use a GPS unit it could lead you on a wild goose chase, make sure you print out the map i just posted up just in case.

10541 FM1960 Rd W #703
Houston, TX 77070

:cool:

They are Neon's to me:D! Don't care what the owners say.

Yes it's a Neon... just like a GN or T is still just a Regal. ;)

Not expecting huge numbers out of mine for sure! All it has is a drop in filter, 3" intake tube on the stock airbox, 3" downpipe & exhaust, Stage 2 WGA and a tune via SCT XCal2.

BTW: I still think it'd be a good idea for you guys to make a new thread for this event & start up a roll call... also haven't seen any updates on the HBC email list.