Buick Announces New Regal

Wow, looks really nice. Those rims are sweet. The Vauxhall would be a hit here, I think.

I'm torn over whether GM should bring it here as a Buick though. Maybe they should try to generate excitement for the brand by saying they're going to import their European/Asian cars here under their true brand names ... sell the Holden as a Holden, not as a Pontiac; sell the Opel as an Opel, not as a Buick. Maybe the people who don't want to own Buick or Pontiac would consider these brands... kind of like how some didn't like Toyota but love Lexus, or how some didn't like Nissan but love Infinity.

Did you see those seats!!! Makes we want to put on a pair of speedos and go for a drive!!! I would def buy one with a six speed like that!

Anybody interested in taking odds on how long it will take Otto to stuff a 109 into one of those :cool:

I like the coupe version, luxury and sporty like the Regals were. Has a BMW feel to me but with Ford introducing the EcoBoost, it's on for the twin turbo Ecotec 3.6 to school it.

Maybe someone at GM is finally listening and firing the old designers.

Picture of the Riv, concept!

Attachments

• riv1.jpg
    riv1.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 167
I'm sorry but I dont like it at all, the only thing I can say is "park that chit in the weeds". I'll take my rusted out, non-running t-type over that car all day long. I know the electronics and everything else are more up to date and reliable, but that car does nothing for me :rolleyes:. I'll keep the $20K+ and put it into a real Buick, the kind of Buick that you'll never know if its going to leave you stranded today or not, and having parts that cost an arm and a leg.

Now if they import this Holden I would definatly consider buying it

Attachments

• 07range129jt6.jpg
    07range129jt6.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 126
I'm sorry but I dont like it at all, the only thing I can say is "park that chit in the weeds". I'll take my rusted out, non-running t-type over that car all day long. I know the electronics and everything else are more up to date and reliable, but that car does nothing for me :rolleyes:. I'll keep the $20K+ and put it into a real Buick, the kind of Buick that you'll never know if its going to leave you stranded today or not, and having parts that cost an arm and a leg.

Now if they import this Holden I would definatly consider buying it

+1 I'm very disappointed that this is dying with Pontiac. I've never bought a new car and this wouldn't change that, but I'd definitely buy it used!

Iam so confused i don't understand GM one bit they make the regal a 4 door which it never has been so why would you. Yea I understand that it makes it a better family car and what not so its supposed to sell better on the market. On the other hand why not make a good looking 2 door using the Camaro frame that appeals to younger people and the older generation that remembers the regal as a fast good looking car. Its like when dodge made the charger a 4 door WTF? I mean i like the fact that there doing some performance packages with it but Iam very disappointed with GMs styling of it thats MOP