Bugatti Veyron video, quad turbocharged

Damn that is insane!!

There is a guy here in town who is said to have bought one. I haven't seen it yet so I'm not a 100% sure but the guy does have the funds to buy a few. I know he has taken the McClaren F1 signs off his shop and replaced them with Bugatti

It's amazing what 4 turbos, 16 cylinders 1000 fwhp, awd with a DSG tranny can do.
Very impressive car.
I'd roll in it.

:biggrin:

Did you catch what the driver says, "at this speed the tires will only last for 50 minutes, but it's ok the fuel runs out in 12 minutes."

wow just insane

Watching the video kinda made me teary eyed to know someone had the guts to put that kind of car on the streets. The engineers had to have known that this was a car they would not be easily surpassed for a long time. I wonder what kind of computers the car has to control the ride at such speeds. I mean that is actually like a 1/3 the speed of sound with an air conditioner and a trunk. That is totally amazing. I bet the car costs $5 and the special key costs 1.2 million. I didnt see the openings for 10 radiators but maybe there are. And could you imagine the fuel pumps on that beast? Was it me or did the test track look a little damp to be doing the 253 blast. I think the speed was making the driver actually cough a little bit. Oh and did you catch that they were covering a football field every second.

Simply one of the sickest cars ever produced :eek: :eek:

Jerry

Cool vid!

Fast indeed, but impressive??:confused: Honestly, I'm not all that impressed considering the late John Lingenfelter drove Callaway's twin turbo "Sledgehammer" Vette to the tune of 254 MPH close to 20 years ago... Only took 2 turbos and 8 cylinders:wink: :cool: