Brushed stainless steel throttle brackets

To all, I just received mine. This guy is the truth. It looks awesome. Can't wait to get it installed. Even with scratches it is almost as good looking as me!

Pics below

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    677.5 KB · Views: 108
Could not wait and started putting it on, and The only issue is that there isn't a hole drilled to mount it. The 2 little holes for the small screws are there, but the big hole I will have to drill myself tommorrow...lol still flawless work

Didn't add it as it doesn't add any extra strength to it by bolting it down. The new ones will have it though.

Anyone also interested in stainless fuel pump block off plate for the timing cover?

should be able to. Stainless steel has a higher ksi rating. It doesn't flex and stretch like cold rolled steel. The stock bracket has dimples on the bends to prevent the flange from bending. 2mm stainless shouldn't need this as there is no additional strength added to the ends of the bent flanges if they get pulled back means your cable isn't adjusted right. It can happen whether it is steel or stainless.....

I do think they added it on there for a firmer mounting of the bracket mainly because of the strength of steel. Stainless is more rigid. Wouldn't hurt it if you did drill it.

how about brackets for CNP ignition.... (surprised nobody has asked yet....)

Nice work BTW..

Bob

Would be interested in, ignition module plate, water neck and cam sensor hold down clamps !

I installed it and it fits great. Cranked the car up and the idle is super high, how do I adjust the cable to make it so the assembly makes contact...see picture below if I can get it to attach