Brushed stainless steel throttle brackets

I don't have any. I want to explain to everyone that I won't place an order to have them made unless I get enough replys to pms. I have received over 60 pms for these parts or other parts I was going to have made. I only received from 6 people that they still want it. I don't have money to throw around and hope that people buy them. I'm not a business just one man. I just closed on a house so anything I did have went to that. I've put a lot of time and effort into creating the models and programs to make these parts along with responding to everyone's pms which takes a lot of time. Also sending out quotes to multiple sheet metal manufacturing companies to get quotes on top of everything else I do at work. Life's been busy lately. I will still make some here and there when there's time at work but. I won't do a full run at my expense. I also cant promise a delivery if I don't do a production run.

I'd commit to one, but I would like a CnP bracket also. It doesn't seem if that will be happening though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will take a throttle bracket for a champion intake with throttle and cruise only if possible. I will take a water outlet hold down and cam sensor hold down as well. Im in no hurry. while your at it the fuel pump block off plate too

What do you guys think is an affordable price on one of these brackets? Im asking because 80 percent of you that inquired about dont want it after i gave a price which i thought was pretty fair.

I'll pay whatever you want. I need a Champion intake throttle bracket and coil pack bracket. I don't need holes in the CP bracket. I'm running a TR6 coil pack and will have to make my own holes. Ready to send PP.

Thanks Michael

I'm still in need of that custom length bracket that we talked about. I'm with Turboclam.. I'll pay you for it.

At $20.00 shipped, it was a great price. I saw it too late. I was one of the people that sent you a pm. I replied that i would pass when i saw it was $55 plus shipping. Although i know that labor,material cost can be pricey, at 55, i just didnt see the need. My stock one is fine. But for $20 shipped, i wouldn't mind adding a little bling. Fair price to me would be $30 shipped. I want to thank you for spearheading this but i think we were all surprised at how much material and labor is to make stuff in the U.S. Now i see why we outsource to other countries. Please dont take it the wrong way. If it can be made for $30 shipped, i would be in. Thank you.

I thing that right on point. Most would drop $20 without thinking. I think $30 would be an attractive price.

I would agree with the $30, but I also was interested in CnP setup. I was going to pick up both just because.

I'd take a few @ $30 .. that's reasonable and customers wouldn't mind spending the $30 to replace their rusty ones .. $55 they won't do .. remember they're BUICK guys :)