Brushed stainless steel throttle brackets

Ok guys. I'm having more made. Unfortunately I can't get the price down lower than $55 a piece for the stock style bracket. If this ok for most of you I will have them made. Please let me know.
So it would be $55 plus the cost of shipping.

Ok guys. I'm having more made. Unfortunately I can't get the price down lower than $55 a piece for the stock style bracket. If this ok for most of you I will have them made. Please let me know.
So it would be $55 plus the cost of shipping.
i would like to buy one

Sent out a reply to everyone's pms. I think the price is fair considering that a new reman cost almost 100. This is a high precision sheet metal brushed stainless bracket for almost half the cost. I need to get at least 50% of everyone's request in order to have them made. It's a lot of money for me to front for people who aren't serious. I can't offer the $20 because I'm not making them at work. Those were just left overs I had. I can't make them at work as it goes against company policy so I have to out source. Some places I sent out quotes haven't responded back and I no longer want to wait on this. I'm sure you guys want this nice flashy part to show off this raceand car show season. Anyways I want to get everyone the best quality of part possible.

I'm guessing from the lack of responses I'm getting people don't want the brackets anymore. I'll wait to hear back from more people but it looks like I won't be making them. Sorry