Brushed stainless steel throttle brackets

yes i did larry

Here is a 3d rendering of the coil bracket. I have one on my motor now. Ill have pics soon.

I also got a few requests for custom throttle brackets for just the throttle cable. I will be making this too.

Attachments

• Coil Bracket.jpg
    Coil Bracket.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 113
if you want send me a pm with your request. I have no parts at the moment but i will be making more soon. Hungry hippos out there.

just so everyone is aware. The EGR Block off has not been tested to stop exhaust gas's. It is recommended to fill in the intake passage. This is a cosmetic piece only.

A coil pack bracket for a Champion race intake would be cool too. I could help with that. I had to grind down the stocker quite a bit for it to fit. :)

Ill have to confirm measurements but heres the concept for the stock throttle bracket, throttle only.

Attachments

• Throttle Only.jpg
    Throttle Only.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 95
you would figure Mr gasket could make some cheap chrome junk for us. Nope!

Champion Intake version

Attachments

• Throttle Bracket Champion Intake.jpg
    Throttle Bracket Champion Intake.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
If you haven't sent mine yet make it for a Champion intake since that's what I have. If it's sent it's ok.

Coil bracket. Will be made out of polished stsinless.

Attachments

• 1424804037741.jpg
    1424804037741.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 103
  • 1424804050901.jpg
    1424804050901.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 94
  • 1424804067143.jpg
    1424804067143.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 93
Just an FYI. Considering the first quote i got to make more parts i wont be able to offer it for $20.00. Please keep in mind that the 3 i had initially offered were a small run off i made myself. I can not do this where i work for production. I am currently waiting a couple more quotes and i will update with final prices.