Bruce - Can't find the Kit!

Buick Beginner

Where is my $$$ going?
Bruce,
I'd like to give that Art Carr Shift Kit a try but I can't find an online source, couldn't find it at your website, or Art Carr, or Summitt, or Sally Sue's or ??????. Can you tell me where to buy it and maybe a model # or possibly some type of identifier for it. That way when I order it the guy will no doubt say "which shift kit do you want"? and I'll be able to tell him. - BB:D

You`ll prolly find it in the Real Art Carr catalog but it`s not online.
Thought Bruce said awhile ago that he had a couple of them at his shop.

Jim

Try this.....

1-800-ART-CARR Call it Monday...:).....tell Erick you were referred off here by me.:)Ask him for the "Turbobuick.com" discount...LOLOL See what he says..Hehehe

Bruce
WE4
www.PTSnctb.com

Art Carr Hi Tech V.B Kit

Got them in stock give me a call.

I talked with Erick today over the phone, nice person to deal with I might add. I thought what the heck I'll mention what Bruce said about the Turbobuick.com discount (thinking it was an inside joke or something).

To my surprise Erick knocked some money off the shift kit price. I've installed several A/C shift kits over the years and have always had great luck with them. Thanks Bruce for the discount heads up and also thanks to Erick for the nice discount...:)

Thank You Erick........

HEHEHEHEHE

GREAT!!!!:D