Brighter headlights

Maybe I missed the thread but I haven't seen a post on how to order from you. Would you mind posting again if you already have?
Thank you. MLH

Maybe I missed the thread but I haven't seen a post on how to order from you. Would you mind posting again if you already have?
Thank you. MLH

PM sent. Kits are ordered. I will be getting it in 3-5 working days after that I will test each kit and modified before sending it out.

The ones that made the 1/2 deposit you can go ahead and pay for the rest so when everything arrives I can go ahead and mail out your kits.

Thanks everyone!

I know this thread is from a couple of years ago, but I am interested in converting my Turbo Regal to HID headlights. Where is the best kit for the money? Also, is it better just to do the low beams instead of low/high or have the prices gone down making it worthwhile to convert both low/high beams?

I know this thread is from a couple of years ago, but I am interested in converting my Turbo Regal to HID headlights. Where is the best kit for the money? Also, is it better just to do the low beams instead of low/high or have the prices gone down making it worthwhile to convert both low/high beams?

i still sell many kits

low beams are all you need as they are way brighter than the halogen high beams.

The only way to go is with a high/low kit, single low beam kit is blinding bright. There are many cheap hid kits out there so be careful on what you buy.

The only way to go is with a high/low kit, single low beam kit is blinding bright. There are many cheap hid kits out there so be careful on what you buy.

Do you still sell the kits? How much? Can you post or PM me with details.

Thanks,

Dannyo