Borrow a car trailer? MA

ZNix

Young-Gun
Is there anyone here in MA that can loan me a car trailer? Want to go to LVD this Saturday.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hey Zack, I don't have a trailer to lend you but,if you don't find one to borrow,you would be surprised how cheap it is to rent one from u-haul,especially if you rent + then return it to the same place, a one day rental is dirt cheap,+ your car and trailer is fully insured. It may be an option.
I also vaguely remember something like, if you time it right over a weekend you get a free day because of maybe being closed on sunday ,i don't remeber the exact details.
Good luck, Don't forget to video the runs + post them.

Last weekend I hauled my '87 500 miles across TX with an auto transport trailer that I rented from Uhaul. I had to hunt for it because every place I went to had them out or already reserved. I did finally find one tho and its a damn good trailer. Cost $130 for 4 days. I also paid an extra $30 for their little insurance policy for extra measure even tho the car is already insured. Except for the hunt it was very convenient.

Seems to me when i did a 1 day rental + returning it to the same place it was roughly $55 ish. but that was about a year + 1/2 ago.

Thanks! I think that's what it costs. I'll probably do that this weekend.