BORED, curious to what you think ill run

ITSNOTAGN

Shadow Master
well i ran my sig.
now ill have 36# injectors. power plate, te-44, alcohol, commander chip, lt1 valve springs, and a 3000 stall converter. anybody have a guess as to what ill run. im good at tuning, thats how i got the 13.7 stock. im thinking a 11.9 @108, since i 60' pretty good. what are your guesses?

Originally posted by ITSNOTAGN
well i ran my sig.
now ill have 36# injectors. power plate, te-44, alcohol, commander chip, lt1 valve springs, and a 3000 stall converter. anybody have a guess as to what ill run. im good at tuning, thats how i got the 13.7 stock. im thinking a 11.9 @108, since i 60' pretty good. what are your guesses?

dont mean to get off topic but how was your car set up when you did a 13.7 stock? fuel psi, tire psi, weather???????? i am going to the track tonight and would like some suggestions. Unfortunately, my car is a one legger(no POSI) .:mad:

Top tune and 25psi. you could get the 11.9.

I like the 12.2 answer for first time out. :)

Be safe.

good tune or not, it takes seat time to get et's down.
I'll say 12.3 - 12.5........ and after a half doz runs 12.0's

Originally posted by ITSNOTAGN
well i ran my sig.

How much boost?
What do you 60ft?

You're proably going to need about 113mph for an 11.9x.

12.2 would also be my guess. It will require race gas and a good tune to get into the 11's with those mods. I may be wrong thou.;)

well the time i ran that, its kinda wierd. first time i went to the track with the car was the 14.05. the 13.78 , beleive it or not, i did when i got home on leave. i parked it in march, and got it out sept 25 at 7 am. i switched to my set of mickey indy profiles on the back, at 16#s. drove to town, put half a tank of 93 in it, picked up my bro and my cousin, the cooler in the back seat, and drove to the track. after that 45 miles of hard driving (averaged about 95) i went in and passed tech, put 4 gallons of 116 in the tank (6 of 93 left) and went to the staging lanes. did a nice big burnout, and staged with 3#s. bad light, went 14.01. came around, gave it 1.5# more boost, cooled for 20 min, and staged. during the burnout, my radiator started to leak at the seam a little. left with 6#s and went 13.9. came back, put some epoxy on the radiator, and took an hour nap. last run, 6# launch, good light, and 13.78. weather was 65 or so, slight headwind, and not humid. then i drove back home. my car has always been fast for some reason. lucky i guess. cause there are absolutely no mods done to it, i am positive.