BOP car show april 18

Originally posted by jsta6
No.

But that didn't stop us the last three years.:D
Oh ok, well hopefully see you guys out there then, and that sweet looking TTA.
DCP_3218.JPG

MYTYPHOON

Right around the corner? - Same for me. Where abouts are you? I'm in the Estates.

Terry

Originally posted by tlturbo
MYTYPHOON

Right around the corner? - Same for me. Where abouts are you? I'm in the Estates.

Terry
Im by us1 and 17ave in miami, my truck will be shown for the first time with its new paintjob at the show, Im pretty confident that Ill win first place for my class. Heres a little preview.

smaller bumper.JPG

David

Hey Terry, it was cool to see you on the street the other day, GOD I miss driving my GN. Hopefully I'll get her up and runnin good again this week. Remember if you ever want to come by to shoot the **** let me know, I do live close by (Silverlakes).:cool:

The body shop is fixing my dent now as we speak.

I am going to be painting my bumpers, headlight bezels and tail lights myself this weekend.

Next week, I am having the sun roof replaced.

Wish me luck!

:D

If you weren't doing all this stuff to make it LOOK GOOD, you could buy my heads to make it run good HA HA HA

Colby - and just WHAT was that you were driving? Looked pretty decent. At least the color was right HA

Terry

Hey Terry THAT was my 94 twin turbo Supra (my highway toy),I've had it for almost 8 years now. Theres nothing major done to it (yet!) its dynoed at 418 at the wheels with stock turbo's and auto tranny, the e.t.'s suck (12.40's) but it traps fairly decent at 116mph.If I can finish a few things I have planned for it (fuel control,cam gears,fans,and a 75shot) maybe I'll be around120-122mph traps.
BUT, I still miss my Buick.Just need some tranny work, and look out 11's here i come!!!:cool:

Hopefully my truck will be done by this sunday so I can win my class. :D
And hopefully see some of you guys out there and the tta will be there. ;)

Its time its time.

:D

I hope to see at least 40 cars show up on Sunday.

Past years shows have been pretty lame (10 or so cars).

It is not going to rain, so you girlscouts that keep your cars garaged all the time have no excuse not to show up.

See you there!

:cool:

I wasn't ready in time last year.

Showed up with no front bumper...:mad:

Drag that thing out there if you have to...

BTW, I have some cyclone/typhoon articles for you...I was going to bring them, so let me know if you are not coming...

Well I cant show up half naked, only one side of my truck has cladding mounted on it and I need to repaint the tail gate again, didnt like how it came out.

Great turn out guys. We had 12 cars total that I counted. Hope everyone had a good time like I did.

:)

I got there late around 2:30 and could'nt bring my car(not running right) , but saw a few old friends anyway. I counted 9 turbo buicks, and got a few pics too.