bl's

gmncop

at idle bl's 128 , at wot bl,s 128 , but just cruising bl's gradualy drop to 110.
being knew to this i don't know if i should worry about this or not , looking for
any ideas or sugestions. thanks in advance.

Direct scan would come in handy about now and a list of mods with your settings. Are you running a translator?

This is a good time to make your signiture.

listed mods in sig, #'s on scanmaster seem to be in range. the iac was off and so was the tps , adjusted them over the weekend still the same . i have also replaced most if not all vaccum lines . trans plus is set 10% rich at idle
0 at wot , pins are set to tt chip instructions.fp 43 line off.

Gotcha, Generaly vac leak would cause high blm you probley know that.
Your case is unusual because you are richning at idle to get bl down but yet you are seeing low bls cruising.(too rich)

This is one reason I like the extender extreme chip. With this you can adjust the blm's up or down and still have further adjustment with translator.
Otherwise you go back and forth with the chip guy and you need direct scan so he knows exactly what needs to be done.

Some people might say 110 is ok you still have room. Lowest it can swing is usually 90. I like my bl's to run 126-134.
If you have your everything dialed in, which it sounds like you do, Its probley in the chip. You have a few options. Live with it if car runs ok, get a extender chip or get hooked up to DS and send a file to Erick.

I have DS if you would like to record some files for chip tuning. You would have to come to me. Erick will usually send a new chip for free. Let me know.

eric is sending me the new version of his chip say's he did some things with bl's in the chip so this may help me out . thanks for help , nice to find guy's that are local when help is needed !

what do i look for on the maf screen, checked it once looked good but, i did not know what i was looking for?

Your MAF should be about 5-6 at idle

Your MAF should be about 5-6 at idle. Not sure what it should be at wide open throttle? By the way what vaccum lines did you replace? Mine puffs a big cloud of smoke when you first start it up and even after it has been running a for a few? Hope this helped. :)

jretrodude said:
Your MAF should be about 5-6 at idle. Not sure what it should be at wide open throttle? By the way what vaccum lines did you replace? Mine puffs a big cloud of smoke when you first start it up and even after it has been running a for a few? Hope this helped. :)
do you know the cause of your smoking is it blue or black mine is blowing blue fresh motor

Yeah me too

Yes new motor with about 3000 miles on it? Someone said it may be a sticky injector? Not too sure but I do know it runs lean? I think do to a burnt passenger side manifold gasket? I think it is fuel at start up not oil or coolant. :)

Inside the MAF there is a screen. You can look to see if the screen is loose or out of place but on a lt1 I doubt thats the problem. I think these guy's are thinking you have a stock MAF.