blown head gaskets

QUICK SIX

Hi, I have had my motor rebuilt, and I have put less than 3000 mile s on it and in that time have blown two head gaskets and the last time the front seal was even blown out of the motor. And before you ask no I haven't been racing it. every time I get a cool day to go and try to run it the head gasket go out on that day running about 23psi of boost with dual alky.

What kind of HG's are you running? A friend of mine suggested to spray a coat of copper coat on the HG's before installing them (was having HG problems as well) Haven't had another problem. Installed the felpro 9441's

Steve

Have you checked that everything is flat (heads/deck) and nothing is warped? What kind of hardware are you using? Have you checked to make sure your knock sensor is installed properly? How did you tune it? Did you take your time or just turn it up and add timing? That duel nozzle setup should definitely support that turbo so maybe you should verify that the knock sensor is working and triple check all the surfaces. Who is doing the work?

More info needed.

What parts?
And, if your running 23 lbs boost, (about 500+ HP to the wheels) then guess what? Your "racing it";) .

Have you checked that everything is flat (heads/deck) and nothing is warped? What kind of hardware are you using? Have you checked to make sure your knock sensor is installed properly? How did you tune it? Did you take your time or just turn it up and add timing? That duel nozzle setup should definitely support that turbo so maybe you should verify that the knock sensor is working and triple check all the surfaces. Who is doing the work?

, Heads checked out fine, bolts are ARP's, He tuned it with a scan master Bruce at Aggressive performance.

What are your O2 readings? Alky or no alky, I'm guessing you're running lean for some reason.
MH

Have you considered hooking direct scan or a power logger up to it? I mean, at the level of power you should be making with your combo a scanmaster is really inadequate to say the least. I would guess you have a chip that speeds up the scanmaster data rate but even then you're still missing the majority of what's going on. Also, did you get any knock when they blew? If so were you lean? If not did you verify that the knock sensor is working?