Blown Head Gasket ?

fastblackcar

Never Finished!!
My 10 year old convinced me do do a burn out so he could post on you tube,next day car seem to have a slight miss intermitently, next day it got worse, so i changed the plugs, first mile great, so pushed it very little then same thing, missing then started skipping again, so besides making a mess of my driveway, trouble with the car... no more videos for me!
My theory the tires MT Street et , got sticky(enuff to burn 2 deep strips in my driveway) and the engine built to mucho pressure and something had to let go, it has no oil /water mixed up, motor sounds weird and i hear a sound come and go like a noisy lifter
How can i check the head gaskets to be sure? does this sound correct?
video is on you tube with fast86gn in title
Thanks
Tom

I'm sure glad your kid didn't want to tape you bungie (bungee, bungy) jumping off the New River Gorge bridge or other venue!

Compression test should give you an idea if the head gaskets are OK.

ive heard recently of head gaskets blowing into the lifter valley, so they will not leak any coolant, just compression which could be the lifter noise u r hearing. definitely do a compression test.

nice vid! its a shame it doesnt have sound. ive noticed that when i burnout or loose traction that my car will detonate on occasion if i push it too hard!

bungy

bungy jumping is nothing! been there done that, had more fun from a plane, plugs looked fine, will do comp. ck, thought someone with more experience had a different idea.
thanx....Tom

Pls ck elevation of New River Gorge Bridge above the New River! OK, let me save you some time, height = 876 ft above the river. Are you saying you had more fun bungy jumping from an airplane??

Pls don't forget to be prepared to do a leakdown test also, following the compression test--good luck!