Blown Engine (Not!)

"Why am I doing this to myself?", "Is this car possessed?", "Would it be easier to take the money out of the bank and set it on fire?", "Maybe its time for an LS swap" and much more. Something about these cars can put a spell on you.[/quote]

You nailed it!

We are very fortunate Jim. Pat and Richard have saved my bacon many times and hate to think where I would be with my car if it were not for them.

During that hour wait for Pat and Richard to pick me up there were plenty of thoughts rolling through my mind. Like "Why am I doing this to myself?", "Is this car possessed?", "Would it be easier to take the money out of the bank and set it on fire?", "Maybe its time for an LS swap" and much more.

All those thoughts and feelings went away when I was driving the car home. Something about these cars can put a spell on you.

Well I'm glad that you survived ........but all those bad thoughts of ls swaps need to go away .....the only swap that needs to happen is intercooled.............lol ...............

You know that radiator thing attached to the intake.........

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

Well I'm glad that you survived ........but all those bad thoughts of ls swaps need to go away .....the only swap that needs to happen is intercooled.............lol ...............

Seems like adding an Intercooler just speeds up the “Broke Buick” process. Just take a look at all the Buicks at Richard’s shop, the intercooled ones are far more common

Hell that simple to answer..........there is way more if them........

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hi Pat that would be the easy way you know we hot air folks we are hardheaded also. See ya! John

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using TurboBuick Mobile mobile app

No, the cars I’m talking about are not even owned by Richard.

Pat, Richard and I have a running joke that all my problems would magically go away if I converted to an intercooled setup. Oil pressure switch would not fail, no brake problems, would not have needed a new wastegate, replace the power seat switch, etc….

They know I’d just buy an intercooled car before converting my car.

No, the cars I’m talking about are not even owned by Richard.

Pat, Richard and I have a running joke that all my problems would magically go away if I converted to an intercooled setup. Oil pressure switch would not fail, no brake problems, would not have needed a new wastegate, replace the power seat switch, etc….

They know I’d just buy an intercooled car before converting my car.

I see a white t in your future........

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Ex gf had a late 90's VW golf? And the oil pressure switch was spraying out oil and the car was maybe 5 years old at the time.

1 of my tta's had a fresh motor in it with big turbo big valve heads and a big cam . I was out beating the crap out of it right after getting it well after showing off my 1/4 mile run it was blowing out all kinds of smoke so I let off and turned off the car luckily I was going VERY fast and had enough momentem to carry me off the highway probably another 1/2 mile down the road. I was positive it was a head gasket at the time. Bison came to the rescue and found out I had a hole in my oil filter. A few days later it happened again. Well the guy who put the fresh motor in forgot to put either the nut on the motor mount bolt or tighten it. I did hear the bolt fall out but I assumed it was a wrench that was forgotten in the engine compartment they both had a similar sound . Lesson learned

Blew the swaged end off of the factory oil cooler lines once. pumped the pan dry in a matter of seconds.

^^^ That's exactly how we lost oil pressure during the wife's drag race. It was literally sprayed out onto the roadway in a matter of about 5 seconds... Left a trail of Mobil 1 for 200feet.

Man u r LUCKY!!!!!

Glad to hear all is well!!!!!!!!

Richard and Patrick are AMAZING!!!!

They have kept more GN's on the road them GM!!!!