Blowbye

diamondotg

Always set on Kill
Today me and my uncle changed my valvesprings and a couple of things happend. First when we got to the #6 cylinder we got the piston up and and put the air line on to hold up the valve and the cooling system became pessurized:eek: Then we go ahead and finish up and start the car and the valve covers are puffing like a train:eek::confused: What happend:confused:

Today me and my uncle changed my valvesprings and a couple of things happend. First when we got to the #6 cylinder we got the piston up and and put the air line on to hold up the valve and the cooling system became pessurized:eek: Then we go ahead and finish up and start the car and the valve covers are puffing like a train:eek::confused: What happend:confused:
If the cooling system pressurized the head gasket is not sealing or the cylinder is cracked. I'd expect a lot of blow by with a leaking head gasket. Chances are it's leaking compression into the crankcase causing excess blow by. It's probably been like this for a while. Probably caused by detonation

Ok thats what i was thinking but up until today the car ran fine no smoking,no oil antifreeze mix,and no blowbye that i noticed.