Blow Thru Carb

Those look like part of a twin turbo kit from Burton Machine.
I remember a guy in Pittsburgh building a blowthru buick 350 and he bought one of their kits, everything looks just like the stuff in these pics. I put spaces in the link
http:// burtonmachine. itgo. com/

Exactly right.

If you start with a single, then everything is easy - just use readily available exhaust stuff off a 86/87 TR. Then move to twins later if you need to. Look at some of the really fast cars out there on a single turbo. You'll have more than enough to keep yourself busy with tuning the carb, etc.

How will this car have AC and two turbos? Are you going to have a distributor, power streering and an altertator too? That's a lot of junk on the front of the motor.

89/91 Pump gas? really?

I'm gonna agree with you Rich. Getting the project started is the first thing I'd do and start with a single first. This will give you more experience with the set up and then once you work out the bugs you can move on to a double set up. You may end up like Aj. Blowing an engine isn't fun if it's coming out of your pocket.:redface: Been there before myself so I know how agrivating it can be.:biggrin:

If you start with a single, then everything is easy - just use readily available exhaust stuff off a 86/87 TR. Then move to twins later if you need to. Look at some of the really fast cars out there on a single turbo. You'll have more than enough to keep yourself busy with tuning the carb, etc.

How will this car have AC and two turbos? Are you going to have a distributor, power streering and an altertator too? That's a lot of junk on the front of the motor.

89/91 Pump gas? really?

The A/C compressor would have to be aftermarket and in a non stock location. I'll have to think about p/s.

91 is the highest we have. That's why I wanted two turbos. I won't have to jack boost up too high. That plus intercooling and alky should provide a safe margin to work with.
I will think about single turbo considering I do trust the people here and their experience.

I read through what was in the articles and it's an interesting idea for sure. Don't know how well it'll work on a blow through but it is interesting.