Blank Hood Insulation Pad. Where to get???

87we410877

Im looking for the blank hood pads with the bump in them just like the originals only no lettering. I remember these were still available when the "BUICK turbocharged" ones were discontinued. I have an original NIB and have made a stencil. Ide like to start producing these things. Let me know!

I bought on from the dealer about a year ago..they might still be available .... Blank is the only way u can get them.

I bought on from the dealer about a year ago..they might still be available .... Blank is the only way u can get them.

Yea i know. Im trying to make my own. Checked GM Parts Direct and the shipping is like $100 a piece. Not even worth it. May check the dealer and see what they have.

Gbody parts. Ask Brian. I got mine a few years back.

Looks like he's got em for $225 shipped. God i am really getting tired of the $1000 bumper fillers and every other nut and bolt on these cars costing more than a good used car. I may get rid of it just on that principal. Anyway. Does anyone have a part # i can check the dealers? Ive found it on here before but have been searching for an hour and cant find anything.

Check with nos4gn.com. I now the have reproductions but I dot see them on their website. They sell top quality stuff

Does the part number 25525977 posted above contain the original lettering on the liner? I can't find any picture of it on their website.

I've gotten blanks from local Buick dealer not long ago

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Anyone buy a insulation pad from gmpartsgiant as listed on page one I just looked up the part number and it came up $155 NOT INCLUDED shipping

Anyone buy a insulation pad from gmpartsgiant as listed on page one I just looked up the part number and it came up $155 NOT INCLUDED shipping

The total quote from GMPartsGiant for my zip code was $351......... :eek:
Liner $156 + FedEx $195 = $351
Seems to me buying local from a GM dealership would be the way to go, at least for my zip code.

Check with nos4gn.com. I now the have reproductions but I dot see them on their website. They sell top quality stuff
I seem to remember a couple years back nos4gn had the blank black liners only.
Also it was in store pickup only, they would not ship them because of cost.

I wonder if gm has any plain ones left in there inventory anf if so how much they would be ??