Black Interior

I done my car in black also. It looks nice but...good god... does it like lint!:mad:

doorspeaker1.jpg

1%20(24).JPG

If the guy with the Durimax Grand National is still on here, he had quite the nice black interior.

0711dp_13_z+1982_buick_regal+recaro_racing_seats.jpg

Okay I might as well add some pic's of my Black interior....

* The first 2 pic's are a "Before & After"

Attachments

• X-ray 013.jpg
    X-ray 013.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 561
  • Interior pic's 009.jpg
    Interior pic's 009.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 585
  • Interior pic's 012.jpg
    Interior pic's 012.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 578
  • Interior pic's 011.jpg
    Interior pic's 011.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 587
It looks great ive been looking for some one to do mine(leather and swade)(sorry cant spell) in gray for my we4...didyoudo the headliner too?

It looks great ive been looking for some one to do mine(leather and swade)(sorry cant spell) in gray for my we4...didyoudo the headliner too?
Yep, It's done in suede and the visors also.

The rear deck lid (speaker tray) was also done in suede.

SW.

Any of you guys need a black 84 GN dash and steering column? I'm thinking of converting my 84 to all grey inside. If someone is interested, I'd sell them pretty cheap to get them out of my way. -----Jeremy

Jeremy, if that were a '78 dash, I'd be in the car headed your way right now.

Scot, on one hand I really love those seats. On the other hand, they look almost identical to the Shelby Daytona seats I've already got (two sets of), so I think I'll be test fitting those into the Regal in the near future.

Jeremy, if that were a '78 dash, I'd be in the car headed your way right now.

Scot, on one hand I really love those seats. On the other hand, they look almost identical to the Shelby Daytona seats I've already got (two sets of), so I think I'll be test fitting those into the Regal in the near future.
Thats what I would do if I was you, Save the extra cash for something else!