billet oil filter

No longer for sale guys before someone elses motor loses oil psi its going in the garbage!!!

Am not going to post on the forum am not going to give someone a bad name even now am scewed on my motor that was rebuilt 8k ago

thats what the forum are for to help other people so they dont have the same issue and save someone a motor

Am not going to post on the forum am not going to give someone a bad name even now am scewed on my motor that was rebuilt 8k ago

If it were a problem with the Billet Filter then you should have no problem/guilt warning everyone else about it. Think about how much you would have appreciated knowing not to use that filter.

If it were a problem with the Billet Filter then you should have no problem/guilt warning everyone else about it. Think about how much you would have appreciated knowing not to use that filter.
hello; I agree and hands on opinions of vendors products good and bad should be told to all.
IBBY

Go to tirbo regal custom parts and you will see them its not marks fault so I don't expect anyone to start bashing turbo regal custom parts

Am going to get intouch with nick from canton products today and speak to him mark gave me his number and canton is aware of my problem