BIGGEST PARTS LIST EVER, also parting 2 GN's and a Limited

intercooled88

do you have any fuel lines for an 86-87 t-type that come from the fuel tank to the fuel fiter and the one after the filter? thanks

Motors available? sent email again
shipping to 93065?
Andrew

Do you still have a passenger side sun visor with bracket and screws, and passenger side lower turn signal? Do you also have any 85 GN or 86/87 T-Type center caps? I'm looking for good used condition. Thanks! If you can send pics my email is davidtrom@hotmail.com

accessory bracket The metal one.

I bent mine in the wreck. Do you have one laying around and how much?
Thanks
Chris

Parts

Bob i need to get the following.
  1. 86-87 gn injector harness
  2. 4 vac block bolts
  3. 4 throttle body to uppr plenum bolts
  4. 6 injector retainers
  5. 6 injector clips
  6. upr speedo cable
  7. 1 good condition chrome strip for the door pull strap
i can pay via paypal...... :)

Do you have a driver side A pillar in blue, driver and passenger sun visors in gray in very nice condition (don't need the brackets), and a blue round disc thingy (has the phillips slot in it) that covers the seat belt bolt that gets mounted to the trans tunnel? Shipping would be to 17870... thanks...

1BUICKGN said:
Bob i need to get the following.
  1. 86-87 gn injector harness
  2. 4 vac block bolts
  3. 4 throttle body to uppr plenum bolts
  4. 6 injector retainers
  5. 6 injector clips
  6. upr speedo cable
  7. 1 good condition chrome strip for the door pull strap
i can pay via paypal...... :)

I have all the parts you need except the 4 throttle body to upper plen bolts. Do you need the front or rear door pull strap and if front drivers or passenger side. Sorry if I didnt get back to you sooner I had some health issues and needed to take a vacation.

volvoman said:
I bent mine in the wreck. Do you have one laying around and how much?
Thanks
Chris

Do you need the one that looks like alum? I have one. $60 shipping included. Sorry to here about your wreck.

turbov6joe said:
Do you have 2 pull strap screw covers for an 87 T with dark blue interior?

I have 2 New pull strap covers still in the GM packaging. Id take $24 shipping included for them, its exactly what I paid for them.

waldo786 said:
Do you still have a passenger side sun visor with bracket and screws, and passenger side lower turn signal? Do you also have any 85 GN or 86/87 T-Type center caps? I'm looking for good used condition. Thanks! If you can send pics my email is davidtrom@hotmail.com

I dont have the center caps or visors. I do have the lower passenger side turn signal lense. Id take $26 shipping included.