BIGGEST PARTS LIST EVER, also parting 2 GN's and a Limited

TurboT4life said:
do you have any fuel lines for an 86-87 t-type that come from the fuel tank to the fuel fiter and the one after the filter? thanks

Dont have any good fuel lines left that are on the frame.

MY3TTYPES said:
how much for an all black 87 grill, if you've got one?

87 Grill has already been sold. Sorry about the very slow reply to your post , Ive been away from my computer due to health issues.

Intercooled88s said:
I have all the parts you need except the 4 throttle body to upper plen bolts. Do you need the front or rear door pull strap and if front drivers or passenger side. Sorry if I didnt get back to you sooner I had some health issues and needed to take a vacation.
bob i need the rear portion on the passenger side.

parts

I got your reply finally. Sorry for your health problems, hope you get better. I replied via pm & I am gonna reply here. I will take it. My email is niterider2k2000@yahoo. Thanks again, Wes

Hope you feel better Bob... I need a driver side A-pillar in blue for a hardtop... also that blue disc thingy... :biggrin: By chance have a blue horn ring?

Delerius

I have to look to see if I have the disk shaped piece on the side of the seat, Im not sure, I know I have the A pillar in blue, I dont have the horn ring. I can let you know tomorrow.

Intercooled88s said:
I have all the parts you need except the 4 throttle body to upper plen bolts. Do you need the front or rear door pull strap and if front drivers or passenger side. Sorry if I didnt get back to you sooner I had some health issues and needed to take a vacation.
Bob i need the rear portion of chome trim that is attatched to the upr door panel.the bolts i was talking about were the ones that hold on the throttle cable bracket to the upr plenum. you can send me a pm on this stuff and throw in a price for a shifter cable.

1BUICKGN said:
Bob i need the rear portion of chome trim that is attatched to the upr door panel.the bolts i was talking about were the ones that hold on the throttle cable bracket to the upr plenum. you can send me a pm on this stuff and throw in a price for a shifter cable.

86-87 gn injector harness
4 vac block bolts
4 throttle body to uppr plenum bolts
6 injector retainers
6 injector clips
upr speedo cable
1 good condition chrome strip for the door pull strap

Ok, I have all the parts mentioned, I would take $100 shipping included

I dont have a good shifter cable.

I,ll be interested in the passenger side remote mirror if it is in good cond.is it a black remote mirror with good paint.or if anyother color i'll be interested.