BIGGEST PARTS LIST EVER, also parting 2 GN's and a Limited

T Top Strage Bags

I'm looking for a set of storage bags for GN T Tops and may be looking for an extra set of locking tops also.

Hey intercooled88s, am still waiting for the total cost including shipping for the Header panel and Dr side fender to zip code 63304. Also will they need any work besides paint? Need to get it to the body shop so I can get my car back. This are off the the GN, right?

basherbob

Shoot me an e mail at Fortune628@aol.com , I'll send pictures of everything tomorrow. The parts are in good condition , will need prepping for paint, but nothing major, I'll look them over good and let you know with the pictures. I'll send the shipping cost also.

MY3TTYPES

I have a set of after market t-top bags for sure , but I need to look to see if I have any GM t-top bags left, I might , but I'll need to check , I'll post back here to let you know.

Intercooled88s said:
MY3TTYPES

I have a set of after market t-top bags for sure , but I need to look to see if I have any GM t-top bags left, I might , but I'll need to check , I'll post back here to let you know.

I'll keep watch, thanks!

Do you have any drivers side GN seats that are in good condition? If so could I get some pics and a price with shipping to 80829. I just need the back and the bottom dont need the seat track. email is dthom8787@yahoo.com

fuel lines for 86-87 t-type

do you have any fuel lines coming from the tank that run allong the frame for an 86-87 t-type?