bigger injector

greeneyegi

im planning on an alky kit and bigger injectors,ill hide the alky best i can but will the injectors show on the smog in any way?can i put my stock chip back in with the larger injector to pass?im in ca

The alky will be great to push on the car. The bigger injectors will require a new chip. Go here TurboTweak Home you can pass with his chips and the car will run better as well. You should always match the injectors with the chip. Good Luck with it. Jon Hanson

You may not be able to pass with a standard TT chip as I believe it idles in open loop. Also I believe Alky injection is emissions legal in CA.

U need a Turbotweak emissions chip. Burned for your injectors. A good cat, working egr, and emissions chip and give it a shot. I just passed a few weeks ago in PA with 009s using one of his emissions chips. Wouldnt of had a chance without it.

is that turbotweak emissions chip an extra feature u tell them to add becuz the state requires u to test ? or is this a completely different chip only for smog testing ?