Big Thanks to Otto's

hello people; I went to G-Bodies and they have a cold kit made by Tin-Man is that the one that has that pipe I'am talking about?
thanks
IBBY

No that does not come with a MAF pipe and the Maf pipe they sell is not the same as the one I have.

hello; G Charger could you get a pic of the rest of the intake area like more to the right of the engine. if you don't mind
thanks
IBBY

hello; G Charger could you get a pic of the rest of the intake area like more to the right of the engine. if you don't mind
thanks
IBBY

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_3347.jpg
    IMG_3347.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 178
hello people; Thanks G Charger. That intake is a monster. I hope SGrim chims in and gives the people the lo down on it. Like if it's a BWR design? Is it a product they sell and how much? A few more questions by that's enough for now.
IBBY

hello people; Thanks G Charger. That intake is a monster. I hope SGrim chims in and gives the people the lo down on it. Like if it's a BWR design? Is it a product they sell and how much? A few more questions by that's enough for now.
IBBY

Bud you should start your own thread in the lounge with the pics and ask the questions there. This is a feedback forum and your polluting it.

hello people; Alright bison I'll go to another area but I'd like to here what Sgrim has to say about the pipe and all.
IBBY

some of the guys on this board need to grow up for god's sake!Otto what kind of numbers did this motor lay down and what is his combo seems like bobby knows his ..hit!