Big ol' honkin parts list, Hi-Perf

FORGED 109 Long block
-.040 over 109 (decked .020) , Diamond pistons and rings, K1 forged rods, cleveite bearings, Eagle crank, JW flexplate, BHJ balancer (nuetral balance). RJC girdle, GN1 14 bolt heads (decked .008) with pedestal mount Scorpion 1:55 roller rockers. Ported stock lower intake, heads ported to match intake. ARP head and main studs. 215/220 roller cam, Comp roller lifters. Rollmaster billet timing set, upgraded front timing cover with oil passages drilled. 2200 street miles, no track passes-$4500. Engine was built by Red of Eastern Virginia Turbo Buicks in Nov of 2006.

-TCI TH400, (rated to 900HP) JW ultrabell, full manual reverse valvebody. $1100 -2000 street miles, no track passes. -PTC 9" 3600 stall $450

-3.5" Aluminum driveshaft for TH400, new u-joints, freshly balanced, and Spicer front yoke- $350

-TH400 poly trans mount for stock xmember- $75 new

-detent plate for factory shifter and TH400 $20 new

-Turbonetics T70 P Trim, polished comp housing, JH2000 black .85 exh housing, 2200 miles, no track passes $750 PENDING SALE

-83# inj set of 6 - $300

-Champion billet fuel rails with braided SS crossover for stock style FPR $200

-Razors Progressive alky kit- $450

-FAST XFI with Caspers Buick adapter box, ready to go, never installed $1800

-ATR 3" external DP, JH coated but peeling near WG $300

-Turbonetics Evolution WG, multiple springs- $200

-ATR SS headers, JH coated but peeling in some places $600

-Complete rebuilt front end kit, all urethane bushings, new ball joints, tie rods etc PST components--$300, installed on control arms already

-PTE front mount I/C tube and fin, $550

-4" Big Mouth CAI filter to turbo inlet, with MAF pipe set up for MAFLESS- $150

-RJC billet pullies- complete set $425

-HR parts poly drivers side engine mount $50 PENDING SALE

-ATR driveshaft safety loop $50

-4 springs front/rear $200 2200 miles

-Weld Pro Stars 15x7 front, 15x8 rears, 275/60/15 MT Drag radials and 2 new front tires, forget the brand 2200 miles $750

-
Accell coil and GM CCCi- $200 2200 miles

-have complete -6 AN trans cooler lines from radiator to aux trans cooler and trans $100

-Complete -8 AN fuel feed line with y-block at tank for dual in tank pumps $200

-Dual intank Walbros 255 lph with hangar $200

-8.5" POSI GN rear, stock 3:42 carrier ring and pinion, TA perf girdle, Moser 28-spline axles, S10 wheel cylinders, 4 large brake shoes, aluminum drums $1200
-
-Metco lower rear trailing arms $225

-Metco adj upper rear control arms $225

-complete vacuum brake conversion $100

-HR PArts rear sway bar-$425

-Underhood braces $25

-front frame braces $25

-aluminum bumper supports front and rear $75 each

-Complete 87 Interior, T-Top car

-Fenders, clean, no rust $100 each
-RS tail light $50
-Caspers MAF/TPS/FAST harness $50
-Caspers 14 gauge injector harness powered from back of alternator, BRAND NEW $90

-steering wheel with good center cap and screws, no cracks- $150

-hood, 1 spot on corner might be putty, have a look, $50 has emblems

-t tops $50

...hmm sent payment as requested for pumps fuel line and casper injector line...payment accepted by paypal ...then you refunded my payment a few days later?...whats up?...noah.

Jeff's been in touch with me, and I'm sure he's doing his best.

Before y'all go busting his balls, look at the original post- 2 jobs, another kid on the way- have a bit of compassion and patience.

Damn, it seems that it's becoming the norm for folks to bitch and whine about crap all the time........:mad:

That's my 2 cents.

PM's sent and answered, sorry, I had some sort of mix up with a few of the Pay Pal payments. Im working in trying to get the parts that are paid for shipped out. I still have to go buy boxes because nothing is a standard size, which I was going to do tonight but now I have to work tonight and tomorrow so this week Sunday is going to be my only day off not working during th eday and the night until 11pm. I will go to Wal Mart or find a Fed Ex Kinkos, (closest is 20 miles from me now that I know of) and get some boxes.
Sorry this sucks, I know. Please be patient, I am trying to keep everyone happy.

Lets do this, let me get the parts shipped out that are already spoken for, this way I dont have to keep putting poeple off and explaining why I havent been able to ship thier parts out. Once I get everyones stuff out, I will make a new thread with whats is still available.
Hopefully that works out better.
Thank you for your patience.

Jeff's been in touch with me, and I'm sure he's doing his best.

Before y'all go busting his balls, look at the original post- 2 jobs, another kid on the way- have a bit of compassion and patience.

Damn, it seems that it's becoming the norm for folks to bitch and whine about crap all the time........:mad:

That's my 2 cents.

I was just asking if he changed his mind. It was odd that Jeff was refunding payment. I wasn't busting any balls.