Big ol' honkin parts list, Hi-Perf

I have to agree. There was no ball busting, if anything, there was restraint shown. No one complained or b|tched, just kinda put the facts out there. Come on, it's kinda unusual to agree to a price and shipping, pay with PayPal, then 2 days later you get a refund without an explaination. And then no response to PM after a few days. But it's cool, I don't hold any hard feelings. I've parted 2 GNs and I know what it's like to get overwhelmed with shipping.

...i dont think i was busting any balls...just stating chain of events and asking why?...nothing wrong with that i think your ballbusting perception is off and actually a bit jumpy on the defensive...anyway back to the issue...i recieved a pm from the seller and he informed me that he didnt know why paypal refunds happened and that wasnt his intention as some of the paypal payments went through and some of them for an unknown reason were refunded...parts are still for sale if you are in no rush to get them as he is super busy...just have to resend payment through paypal and orders will be shipped as soon as possible...computer glitches happen ...thanks noah.

hello do you happen to have the complete dashboard and if so whats the condition possibly some pictures. Also you price and shipping info thanks

Nothing personal meant. Just seems that it's becoming more and more the norm to see guys quick to pull the trigger to bitch about someone, instead of having a bit of patience- vendor or private seller.

'Nuff said. C-ya! :D

I would have throw a biotch fit myself. I dont blame anyone who said WTF.

Im heading over to Fed Ex to buy some boxes to get this stuff packed up. I wont be able to make it back there before they close tonight though but I should have all the parts that are sold boxed up by tonight

Don't pay for boxes!!! Go to a local body shop and ask them if it's okay to dig in their cardboard dumpster. They'll have every box that you'll need.

will be PM' ing some tracking numbers tonight. Printing up a bunch via my Fed Ex account, just need to drop off now.

Please let me know what is left on your list when you get a chance.
Thanks
Bryan

Metco adj upper rear control arms $225

Still interested.Shipping was to 07512 just to keep it infront an you don't have too search all your pms an posts. Thanks Mike
bariso@msn.com email just in case you need it.:biggrin:

Interested in the headers! Are they 3 or 4 bolt headers? Also interested in the DP and WG.

have complete -6 AN trans cooler lines from radiator to aux trans cooler and trans $100

Are these braided rubber?

If so, id be interested in these.

-6 AN trans lines, those went with the trans I sold as a complete TH400 swap

LONG BLOCK SALE PENDING
injectors, dp and wastegate, SOLD

shipped out more boxes today

send my money back on the wiring asap or im cotacting my lawyer i have your name address and he is waiting to her from me you have 2 DAYS :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: : :mad:

What fuggin wiring are you talking about, you didnt buy and damn wiring from me or give me $57.00

...still waiting for casper's injector harness...did you ship it yet???...paypal was sent and recieved quite awhile ago...any update?...i sent you a pm...thanks noah.