BGC Downpipe

I am looking to buy a down pipe and found a 3" Bowling Green Customs (BGC) . I have aftermarket headers with a stock turbo. Are there any clearance issues with these since this style DP uses a stock style puck and aftermarket headers? Thanks

A true BGC downpipe fit stock headers perfectly. If your headers are a close match to stock there should be no problem. Hope you have BGC elbow for perfect no hassle fit.

Yes it's a true BGC dp & elbow assembly. What brand of headers are they busa? I recall John saying years ago they had a different set of headers on their car when they designed the BGC dp, but I never heard him say who the maker was. Thanks bud.

Maybe if you can snap a shot of both headers and post the pics on here one of our resident parts guru's can identify them for you. There's some real smart fellas lurking on here!

Maybe if you can snap a shot of both headers and post the pics on here one of our resident parts guru's can identify them for you. There's some real smart fellas lurking on here!

I just logged on to post pics and see your post, lol. Sounds like a plan! Here are pics of my headers guys. They were on car when I purchased it.

IMG00666.jpg

IMG00665.jpg