BG Updates

It will rip with some more air. I hear the import guys run that turbo way past 35psi :eek: Actually I think I heard 50? Good luck with it, its a VERY nice, well put together car.
Thanks John, it was great meeting you all. Keep me updated on Turbo.

WOW... 3 people in the stands, and the concessions stands closed????
How was the turnout??
chuck, there were 3 concessions stands open, there were serval people standing watching than there was sitting, i stood in line 10 minutes or so just to get a hot cup of coffee, oc,,

Steve the pass we made was a Blast!.
Thanks Steve, good meeting you too.
John on the Q pass I made with you.the car laid downat the traps looked at the WBand it was 16!!!
lifted went back and looked at the data INJ PW went from 72 to 101.WB went from 11 to 16.WB
correction was maxed out.FP went from 76 to 37!!!! found a small crack in the vacuum line going into the FP regualtor .
I hope I didnt hurt it .no retard or knock only running 26 PSI .At first I thought I ran it out of fuel.Ended up being something small like that .
Glad Im monitoring FP.everything did what it was supposed to and may have saved it
BTW had a blast with you guys .The pass with Steve and both of us not knowing if we were going to limp down the track ended up being the closest race i made in a loooooong time

Bobby, great seeing you

Steve, Turbo's leg is pretty swollen and painful. He would'nt eat his breakfast but, he did have several chicken rings from white castle last night.

Hope he's better soon. Angie has been asking me if I heard anything.

Bob, You won by .0083. I didn't know who won til I got the slip and it was a blast. I'm sure we'll do it again next year.

Best alarm system for a Turbo Buick,and even works when car is in the garage;)

Kevin

Attachments

• Brakes and Mirrors 004.JPG
    Brakes and Mirrors 004.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 125
Anybody know how David Day did?

aaron

Sorry just noticed this was posted in the wrong class..thinks he is THS.... my bad

Anybody got any pics or vids of mannys car? I know he just got his car back together and wanted to see how the car moves now. I know he was ecstatic with 8.33 qualifying from what I hear...

Way to go JD! Congrats again on breaking into the 9's on 93 and alky.
IMG_0235.jpg

Congrats to Pat Broughton for running 10.24 with 93 and Alky.

Way to go JD! Congrats again on breaking into the 9's on 93 and alky.
IMG_0235.jpg

Congrats to Pat Broughton for running 10.24 with 93 and Alky.

Thanks Eric!!!!!

I think Patrick is gonna give a me some trouble if he decides to turnup the BOOST!!!!!

JD

And if Patrick would leaved harder...im sure it does...im speculating thats why he spun out last round...

And if Patrick would leaved harder...im sure it does...im speculating thats why he spun out last round...

Gary.

SloGN ran a 1.45 60ft in the above video. The reason i blew the tires away in that last round was a combo of things !. i didn't do the best burn-out and 2 I was on the 2 step before i ever set the T-brake and so i made a tad bit more boost than what i should have.

The 1.45 60ft was 7 psi the spin out launch was almost 8.5 psi.

I know JD I know the car really needs 275 radials

But just how many guys have been 10.20's on 255 radials