BG, Kentucky...any cruise spots???

skipztt

well us syty'ers are heading down to bg for our nats. were looking for a few locoal places we can hit up at night, and show some locals, how its done..:biggrin: lol

anyone know any good places to go?? ricers..muscle.. anything really. were just looking to have some fun:cool:

any of u turbobuick guys want to meet up with us down there, ur more then welcome.

Scottsville Road, for local street action. Watch out for the local police, they are watching that area quite abit, lately.

Friday night there will be a cruise-in on the 31-W Bypass, usually a few hundred local cars, BiG Cruise ~ Bowling Green, Kentucky

What event are you coming to town for? I thought the truck event was cancelled this year.

Sorry guys, Louisville is hosting the National Street Rod event this weekend and I and some of my GN friends will be trolling for some action. It's always a cool event. :D

noone wants to race street rods. they are owned guy old guys who just drive them once a year. their scared to get on it half the time..lol:biggrin:

noone wants to race street rods. they are owned guy old guys who just drive them once a year. their scared to get on it half the time..lol:biggrin:

Well son, I'm an old guy myself and it's not the street rods but the other cars they bring out.
By the way, spell check is your friend. :biggrin:

If I were you Id go check out the Corvette Muesum. Its pretty neat if youve never been to it.